Windows 10: help w/mysqli update

Discus and support help w/mysqli update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to update a database using MYSQLi using a form and I closed my eyes and got lost. I think the form is correct but I'm not sure how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Mar 8, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

help w/mysqli update

Hi, I'm trying to update a database using MYSQLi using a form and I closed my eyes and got lost.
    I think the form is correct but I'm not sure how to state that the update is good (it's not). help!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    <!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en">
    <head>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="#ccffff"><center>
    <h2><b> record a payment</h2><br>
    <form action="payment.php" method="post">

<label for="name">Tenant:</label>
    <input...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Mar 8, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 8, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 8, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

help w/mysqli update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond help w/mysqli update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

help w/mysqli update

1. help w/mysqli update - Similar Threads - help mysqli update

2. questions about mysqli displaying variables

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    questions about mysqli displaying variables: My project seems simple, update a couple of database tables, one from a little form, print a receipt and echo out the receipt# and other values. The updates work but the values echoed are wrong or absent. Cmon brave souls, tell me what I'm doin rong. <!DOCTYPE html><html>...
  3. need help with mysqli update

need help with mysqli update: Howdy folks, my new code is below. I'm trying to update any records that have paid(amtpaid !=0, if that's correct). I'm not sure how to code line 28-38 but I think it's wrong. The if statement at line 45 is intended for records that have paid (amtpaid), as is everything. The...
  4. Help W/ Syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help W/ Syncing: Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft account. I would like to have the settings be the same on both devices. I know there is a way to sync settings. I am unsure of how...
  5. Help W/ Syncing

Help W/ Syncing: Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft account. I would like to have the settings be the same on both devices. I know there is a way to sync settings. I am unsure of how...
  6. help w/pagination

help w/pagination: Hi, got a prob. My code works great except that it only displays 1 line. Please advise. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the code: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"...
  7. help w/form

help w/form: Hello nice peoples. I have this form that has me puzzled(what me no way). It works(with needless warnings) if I submit it twice. I know it's a lot but can you see my error? ------------------------------------------------- this is code: <!DOCTYPE HTML><html> <head>...
  8. help w/or...else

help w/or...else: I finally got the error checks figured out. One character blew me out. syntax is killing me, thanks so much for your efforts. Now I'm stumbling over else statements. I am googling and checking others but could use some suggestions. The "else" code I'm having trouble with ?...
  9. switching to mysqli

switching to mysqli: Hi, I'm having trouble switching from mysql to mysqli. Help? thanks ============================================ code follows: ---------------------------- <?php?> <html><body><div align=right>W</div></body></html> //Open a new connection to the MySQL server $mysqli = new...
  10. i need help w updating.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help w updating.: so i have a big problem. i can neither download minecraft in my microsoft store nor can i update my windows10. last update was 25 days ago, and whenever i try to update it keep saying fail with the code thing as 0x80080005 and ive tried everything i could find on google. ive...