Windows 10: Help W/ Syncing

Discus and support Help W/ Syncing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjaminNein, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Help W/ Syncing

Hello,I just recently setup two devices a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 11. I am logged in to both of these devices with my microsoft account. I would like to have the settings be the same on both devices. I know there is a way to sync settings. I am unsure of how to do that. I've played around with the "Remember My Preferences" feature under Accounts in Settings. However, none of the changes I make on one device show up on the other. I guess I would like to know how to get it to work and which device either my desktop or my laptop is the "main" configuration device and which

:)

BenjaminNein, Dec 4, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Adol007 Win User
    Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Help W/ Syncing

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Help W/ Syncing

1. Help W/ Syncing - Similar Threads - Help Syncing

2. I need help with One drive not completely syncing my folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with One drive not completely syncing my folders: I have sorted all my photos into folders. In most folders the photos have all got the green tick, but the actual folder hasnt. The folder still has the blue "circle". When I right click on the folder it says "sync pending" I have had my laptop syncing for 2 days, still no...
  3. I need help with One drive not completely syncing my folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with One drive not completely syncing my folders: I have sorted all my photos into folders. In most folders the photos have all got the green tick, but the actual folder hasnt. The folder still has the blue "circle". When I right click on the folder it says "sync pending" I have had my laptop syncing for 2 days, still no...
  4. Help with backing up files using FileHistory that are also syncing with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with backing up files using FileHistory that are also syncing with OneDrive: I recently used Onedrive to sync my desktop files online. This somewhat annoyingly changed all paths for my files and directories to include 'OneDrive'. That didn't seem to be too much of a problem. But now, when I try to back up my system with FileHistory, the directories...
  5. Help with backing up files using FileHistory that are also syncing with OneDrive

Help with backing up files using FileHistory that are also syncing with OneDrive: I recently used Onedrive to sync my desktop files online. This somewhat annoyingly changed all paths for my files and directories to include 'OneDrive'. That didn't seem to be too much of a problem. But now, when I try to back up my system with FileHistory, the directories...
  6. Help with backing up files using FileHistory that are also syncing with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: It is the same for my hotmail email account, I can't get it to connect. I have been hacked.What do I do?[Case #:1056633760] Microsoft SupportIs not solvedIan *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address, while iber2000 is not *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  8. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: It is the same for my hotmail email account, I can't get it to connect. I have been hacked.What do I do?[Case #:1056633760] Microsoft SupportIs not solvedIan *** Email address is removed for privacy *** address, while iber2000 is not *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  10. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...