Windows 10: HELP !Websites and Outlook issue

Discus and support HELP !Websites and Outlook issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HELP! Ever since I built my new PC and installed Windows, I notice that every few days, suddenly I am logged out of all my websites. Even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/devilindetails666, Sep 4, 2020.

1. HELP !Websites and Outlook issue

HELP!

1. Ever since I built my new PC and installed Windows, I notice that every few days, suddenly I am logged out of all my websites. Even the passwords which I saved with browser disappear
    2. Outlook has gmail account and every 4 hours the password disappears.

I researched a lot on Google, went through all the articles, posts etc. This has nothing to do with cookies setting or choose what you want to clear when browser is closed. I even ensured that the check for do not clear anything when you close the browser is enabled. In addition, the Sync feature is off as well. It is so annoying. I have to log back into so many websites each day and keep entering my gmail password every 4 hours.

What's going on? (never experienced it before) Is this a new bug or something? Anybody else facing this issue?

submitted by /u/devilindetails666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/devilindetails666, Sep 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Window 10 photos - outlook messages and pinned websites missing

Hi Jaana,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10 family.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

In order to help you better, please provide the information:

1. Are you login as Administrator Account?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Search and indexing troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes in search bar next to Start Menu and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Search and Indexing.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I would suggest you to try to check whether outlook is still present in the Programs list.

1. Click on Start Menu and then click on
    Control Panel.

2. Click on Programs and click on
    Programs and features.

3. Scroll down to search for Outlook software in the list.

4. If it is in the list.

5. Then try to search for Outlook.

6. Click on Search bar.

7. Type "Outlook" without the quotes and search for it.
    Check whether Outlook is listed or not.

Step 3: Try to take ownership of the file and give full permission to access the file.

1. Right click on the file folder and click on Properties.

2. Then click on Security Tab.

3. Choose the user account.

4. Click on Edit button and then click on the options to give full permission.

5. Click on Apply and click on Ok.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

HELP !Websites and Outlook issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

HELP !Websites and Outlook issue

1. HELP !Websites and Outlook issue - Similar Threads - HELP Websites Outlook

2. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  3. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  4. Outlook Issues

Outlook Issues: The to do icon does not show on the outlook desktop app and I do not have a "current view" option as suggested in solutions offered for this issue. Additionally, when I log into outlook 365 web version, my emails do not sync, so it appears as if all inboxes are empty....
  5. Outlook Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Issues: The to do icon does not show on the outlook desktop app and I do not have a "current view" option as suggested in solutions offered for this issue. Additionally, when I log into outlook 365 web version, my emails do not sync, so it appears as if all inboxes are empty....
  6. Website issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website issue: since installing windows 11 9on my PC, I'm having issues withb some websites - no matter which browser I'm using.Many sites return the error message 'This page isn’t workingxxxxxxx redirected you too many time' . I cleared cookies, history , etc. Never had issuesnbefore...
  7. Website issue

Website issue: since installing windows 11 9on my PC, I'm having issues withb some websites - no matter which browser I'm using.Many sites return the error message 'This page isn’t workingxxxxxxx redirected you too many time' . I cleared cookies, history , etc. Never had issuesnbefore...
  8. Outlook Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Issues: For the past month or so I have been having issues opening Outlook. I usually end up turning my computer off and restarting it. As a result, most times I try to remember not to close out of Outlook and simply put my laptop in airplane mode then put it to "sleep". However,...
  9. OUtlook help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OUtlook help: I just bought and installed office home & student then found out that outlook is not part of the package. Can I just buy outlook separately and will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-help/1ddb2df4-cf41-471c-aa10-80424fd9d0d4
  10. Website issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website issue: Is is real odd that people here with accolades like independent advisors, MVP, MODS etc can hit every newly created thread within seconds to minutes and post replies. But myself and others without these special tags consistently get the OOPPSSS something went wrong when...