Windows 10: HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...

Discus and support HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aodanharland [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aodanharland, Dec 26, 2019.

1. HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...

/u/aodanharland, Dec 26, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Isha Soni Win User

HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...

pop up window

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an...

1. HELP!! What do I do when this pops up as all I can do is click no? It just says to enter an... - Similar Threads - HELP pops click

2. what should I do with this pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do with this pop up message: Hello,Could you please help me with this issue, which occasionally is shown on my screen.What kind of steps I should do.Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-with-this-pop-up-message/6f599ecc-e53d-4c94-9b77-fcf28e7fa41f
  3. what should I do with this pop up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should I do with this pop up message: Hello,Could you please help me with this issue, which occasionally is shown on my screen.What kind of steps I should do.Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-with-this-pop-up-message/6f599ecc-e53d-4c94-9b77-fcf28e7fa41f
  4. what should I do with this pop up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I reply to answer on this site. All I can do is click was this helpful or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reply to answer on this site. All I can do is click was this helpful or not?: I have followed the suggestions on how to stop things getting saved to OneDrive and to go to backup and turn it off and anything in backup would return to my computer but I did exactly what they all suggested and it deleted all my saved files on my Desktop and overwrote it...
  6. How do I reply to answer on this site. All I can do is click was this helpful or not?

How do I reply to answer on this site. All I can do is click was this helpful or not?: I have followed the suggestions on how to stop things getting saved to OneDrive and to go to backup and turn it off and anything in backup would return to my computer but I did exactly what they all suggested and it deleted all my saved files on my Desktop and overwrote it...
  7. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  8. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  9. When I open Firefox, This pops up. What do I do? I was using a School Laptop.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I open Firefox, This pops up. What do I do? I was using a School Laptop.: [ATTACH] When I open firefox, This happens. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-firefox-this-pops-up-what-do-i-do-i/07b8336f-4d38-4a9f-9f26-b302d1061822
  10. Cortana and what all can I do with it

in Cortana
    Cortana and what all can I do with it: My HP has already lost its touch screen and pretty much everything else that makes it worthwhile. Now maybe I can play with cortana a bit and see what I can do with it, any suggestions? I am beyond disgusted with my 1200$ laptop that is rendered useless none of the fun things...