Windows 10: Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

Discus and support Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help, when sending an email attachment photo n windows 10, in outlook, the recipient can see all my photos by clicking top left blue button. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by choefox, Jun 9, 2020.

1. choefox Win User

Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

Help, when sending an email attachment photo n windows 10, in outlook, the recipient can see all my photos by clicking top left blue button. How can I stop this??????

:)

choefox, Jun 9, 2020

2. Attaching photo to emails

I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook. When emailing and attaching a photo the recipient receives the picture on the new Windows 10 black background but there is a 'View Collection' icon where the recipient can access every photo on my computer. How
    do I delete the View Collection icon?

DavidHurdleZQ, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Outlook Recipients

Since installing Window 10 I am limited by the amount of recipients. i.e. if a mailing list had 30 addresses on it, only the first 10 will get it and the remainder bounce back with a "too many recipients" error message. The web mail is fine, so this
    seems to be an Outlook problem?

BrianNarbett, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

Unable to attach photos in outlook emails in Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to attach photos in emails in Windows 10. I will be happy to assist you with this.

• Are you facing the issue with Microsoft office Outlook or Outllook.com web browser or Mail app?
    If you are using the Mail app, I suggest you to access Outlook.com through web browser and check if you are facing the same issue.

Please reply us with the above information and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

1. Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see... - Similar Threads - Help sen dingemail

2. can not attach photo files to email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not attach photo files to email: Trying to attach my photo file to email but with no luck. Went through different type of email accounts but still wont attach. Also, when trying to attach via direct email address through picture files nothing works, it will not let me type in address and none of the proper...
  3. Can Windows Photos see photos?

Can Windows Photos see photos?: I have been using the Microsoft Photos app seamlessly for a few days now. I am impressed and happy with what I have seen. I have imported many photos from my camera. However, earlier I moved my photos around in my "Pictures" folder. I have them organized nicely now, and I...
  4. photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.: I am having same problem as many sending a photo. When I send a photo from windows 10 via outlook a tab is always in upper left "view all photos" by recipient. A breach of my privacy and I cannot send a photo as such How can I fix this?...
  5. Windows 10. When sending ONE picture as attachment by email from my Photos, the recipient...

Windows 10. When sending ONE picture as attachment by email from my Photos, the recipient...: Windows 10. When opening ONE picture from a folder in Pictures a box is opened in the upper left corner of the picture indicating "SEE ALL PHOTOS". I have noticed that when trying to send the selected photo, as attachment to an e-mail, the recipient also get to see ALL...
  6. WIndows 10 Mail Can not see attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Mail Can not see attachments: I'm on a surface pro 7, using the Mail app. I can't ever see attachments. It doesn't matter what they are -- .jpg, .doc, ANYTHING... If its attached, I don't know its' there. I CAN see this attachments if I use my phone, or another computer. What fix is there for this?...
  7. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached: MS Outlook Win 2010 email will not arrive at recipient's end if 1 picture is attached. Why? It's her iPhone or her laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-2010-ms-outlook-recipient-problems-getting/342aa436-207f-49ba-ad6c-db5c1faed292
  8. Attachments being blocked for recipients

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attachments being blocked for recipients: So towards the end of last week, invoices that I email out to customers have started being blocked on their end whether it be PDF or a Word doc, seems to be sporadic and I can’t figure out why. Anyone have any insight of there was a recent update that may have caused this?...
  9. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].: When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please? I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete...
  10. Cannot attach compressed photos to an outlook email

Cannot attach compressed photos to an outlook email: It used to be that when you attach pics to an outlook email there was an option to compress. That option is still available from Internet Explorer: when I select the pics then click email I can chose the size and "attach". For a couple of seconds the computer does something -...