Windows 10: Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go?

Discus and support Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Computer had to restart not sure why and when it did my WiFi option dissappeared. I don't have an Ethernet Cable to connect please help ! Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khristah, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Khristah Win User

Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go?

My Computer had to restart not sure why and when it did my WiFi option dissappeared. I don't have an Ethernet Cable to connect please help ! Windows 10

:)

Khristah, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go?

1. Help! Where did my WiFi Driver Go? - Similar Threads - Help Where did

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my wifi go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my wifi go: Can no longer see wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-wifi-go/576ca38c-dfdd-4938-a02b-0db8a78efcd5
  4. Where did my wifi go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my wifi go: Can no longer see wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-wifi-go/576ca38c-dfdd-4938-a02b-0db8a78efcd5
  5. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  6. Where did my res go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  7. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  8. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  9. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705