Windows 10: [HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety?

Discus and support [HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; By that I mean, which settings like for example, Automatic Sample Submission, can I turn off without decreasing my protection? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/3Domse3, Dec 6, 2020.

1. [HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety?

By that I mean, which settings like for example, Automatic Sample Submission, can I turn off without decreasing my protection?

submitted by /u/3Domse3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/3Domse3, Dec 6, 2020

2. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

[HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety?

Microsoft Details Safety and Privacy in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...areness-month/

Brink, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety?

1. [HELP] Which settings for Microsoft Security/Defender for both, max privacy AND safety? - Similar Threads - HELP settings Microsoft

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Windows defender and HP Wolf Security both are running -> which exclusions are necessary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender and HP Wolf Security both are running -> which exclusions are necessary: Hello,I have a new HP Probook 455 and Windows 11. If I remember correctly, 2 AV programs were turned on when I first started the Laptop: WIndows defender and HP Wolf Security. I used to think that only one AV program should be running, but now I have the impressions two is...
  4. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  5. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  6. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  7. Microsoft privacy settings help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft privacy settings help: I'm just trying to get to the page to change the privacy settings to allow my account to join a realm on Minecraft and I keep getting send to the same page or like 20 other useless pages. please help...
  8. Microsoft Details Safety and Privacy in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Details Safety and Privacy in Microsoft Edge: October is almost over! The leaves are changing, pumpkin spices are everywhere, and frights and haunts are becoming commonplace. In the U.S., it’s also National Cyber Security Awareness month. To celebrate it all, we’ll share some of the great security...
  9. Privacy Settings Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Settings Help: So i dont own a xbox but my friend does and i wanted to play on his realm with my pc but when i accept invite it says i dont have permission to play online and i need to edit privacy settings so i click link to do that and it sends me to a page with no option of clicking...
  10. regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regarding the safety and privacy and security concerns of an app: I am thinking to use ShareX to record my screen which I have downloaded from microsoft store.... ...... Is It safe to use ShareX??....... .......Please tell???!!!...