Windows 10: help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen

Discus and support help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Have a weird issue where the device lost WiFi. I’ve uninstalled the driver. Updated it. I’ve done a clean install of the OS. I’ve changed the WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xyourmomx, Nov 4, 2019.

1. help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen

Have a weird issue where the device lost WiFi. I’ve uninstalled the driver. Updated it. I’ve done a clean install of the OS. I’ve changed the WiFi card. The issue persist.

If I plug the Ethernet in I can login and then connect to the WiFi. I can unplug it and WiFi works. If I restart the device, the WiFi is gone and can’t connect to any WiFi. Because my credentials are cached now, I can login and when I login the WiFi automatically connects.

This is making me pull my hair out!

submitted by /u/xyourmomx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xyourmomx, Nov 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen

1. help: WiFi doesn’t work from login screen - Similar Threads - help WiFi doesn’t

2. Help, pictogram wifi is gone and wifi doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, pictogram wifi is gone and wifi doesn’t work: Dear people,I hope you can help me. I’m tried all the settings for internet, but sometimes my logo just goes away for a few hours and later come back. Does anybody know why this is? I tried all the restart internet things I could find in the windows help...
  3. Help, pictogram wifi is gone and wifi doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, pictogram wifi is gone and wifi doesn’t work: Dear people,I hope you can help me. I’m tried all the settings for internet, but sometimes my logo just goes away for a few hours and later come back. Does anybody know why this is? I tried all the restart internet things I could find in the windows help...
  4. WiFi doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  5. WiFi doesn’t work.

WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  6. Accessing Wifi from Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing Wifi from Login Screen: The problem I am having is this: When the computer is locked and before I have logged into any source of internet connection, I have to connect to my workplace's VPN to be able to log in. In order to connect to the VPN, I have to have an internet connection. However, I cannot...
  7. Accessing Wifi from Login Screen

Accessing Wifi from Login Screen: The problem I am having is this: When the computer is locked and before I have logged into any source of internet connection, I have to connect to my workplace's VPN to be able to log in. In order to connect to the VPN, I have to have an internet connection. However, I cannot...
  8. Accessing Wifi from Login Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. WiFi doesn’t work only on this device

WiFi doesn’t work only on this device: Hello,My WiFi recently stopped working on my laptop. I’ve tried multiple networks and it’s only one specific network that doesn’t work. I’ve tried flushing dns, restarting my router, and changing my dns. This has happened once before in the past and factory resetting my...
  10. wifi is connected but doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi is connected but doesn’t work: Hi! My wifi suddenly stopped working on my acer laptop. When I click on the wifi tab it says it’s no internet, secured which is strange since my wifi still works on my phone. I’ve tried forgetting the network and restarting and stuff but that didn’t work. It’s also not just...