Windows 10: HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

Discus and support HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, I gave away my old system to my sister and built a new one. I checked that both license were RETAIL version and both were and were linked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marcusmatrix, Dec 3, 2020.

1. HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

Hi guys,

I gave away my old system to my sister and built a new one.

I checked that both license were RETAIL version and both were and were linked

to our ms account.

My sister's license transfer worked fine but mine didnt. I erased

my laptop and old system from my ms account before activating windows 10 pro on

my new build and windows dont want to activate.

Its listing computers i have logged on previously and it says the windows version dont match Win 10 home .

These systems are not mine so its worthless.

It just seems like I cant reactivate my 2 Win Pro licenses right now worth 600$ + .

One is from a dead laptop, the other was on the system i gave away without SSD .

I tried using the chat app multiple times but it always crashes and cant chat with anybody from

support right now. Phone number also point me back to online chat so now i cant get my hands on

a tech over the phone.

Anybody can help ? This is a computer I use to work from work and cant afford to have a locked down pc because i cant get

support to reactivate my device. I cant get support right now so i am stuck right now.

Thanks !

:)

marcusmatrix, Dec 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    MS Apps No Longer Workling!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to reinstall and register all ms app. But it doesn work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Kyhi Win User

HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

App Development Help

Test from Post 12 in PE shows all x64 OS's
    E:\ is Windows 8.1
    the other two are windows 10

HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help [​IMG]

Current Test lists all OS

HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help [​IMG]

Need some thing like to list $Driveletter and $edition - from test in post 12 which Matches against Arch

Export Drivers From $DriveLetter - $Edition

Export Drivers From E:\ - Windows 8.1 Pro
    Export Drivers From F:\ - Windows 10 Pro
    Export Drivers From I:\ - Windows 10 Pro

Kyhi, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

1. HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help - Similar Threads - HELP Pro transfer

2. Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.: Been having this issue with the get help app where the app crashes several times then it starts to work. What's weird is that before the 3/14/2023 cumulative update, it was fine. Weird glitch. submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]...
  3. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  4. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  5. chat help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    chat help: I was given a chat link to return to tech chat I was getting, the link was supposed to get me back to chat with no queue, but now the link won't work and I'm back to waiting at least 5 hours for help. Please help...
  6. chat help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat help: I was given a chat link to return to tech chat I was getting, the link was supposed to get me back to chat with no queue, but now the link won't work and I'm back to waiting at least 5 hours for help. Please help...
  7. chat help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Get Help App - Weird chat URL?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Help App - Weird chat URL?: Hi All-I was trying to get account support, I was directed to use the "Get Help" app. It auto opened from one of the Microsoft websites. I noticed when the chat opened in Microsoft Edge, it was from the URL "https://widget.rave.office.net/chat removing the rest Is this a...
  9. Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?: LIVE CHAT SCAM: Hello I don't use Reddit that much but I don't know where to turn. Has anyone else been having weird occurrences with Microsoft Live Chat support? I can't tell if it's 100% a scam. The first time I tried was through the Get Help app on the laptop itself. It...
  10. Help? Live chat is not helping.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help? Live chat is not helping.: On the windows April update I believe, my monitor was locked on 60Hz(Asus ROG PG279Q) Its a monitor that can use turbo button to change 60-120-144 and overclockable to 165 after that win10 update, the fresh rate was locked, but it got fixed by microsoft around 4 days and I...