Windows 10: HELP Windows 10 background bugged

Discus and support HELP Windows 10 background bugged in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Here is the problem I can not set 2 different background photos per monitor and slideshows show the same on both monitors. Also night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirTortoise_, Mar 19, 2021.

1. HELP Windows 10 background bugged

HELP Windows 10 background bugged hKWL5rYC5LQpDXZq_r-LZELImCYFIHNS6M8PZCKLWDI.jpg

Here is the problem

I can not set 2 different background photos per monitor and slideshows show the same on both monitors. Also night light does not work.

The cause is that someone set the display setting from extending to show only 1.

I hit ctrl+shif+win+b and got used to both displays but now have these issues all other dual monitors things work. the set up is DVI > monitor and display port> DVI>monitor.

The picture shows what happens while trying to select 2 different pictures per monitor.

https://preview.redd.it/emcvst40d2o...bp&s=b29b2e20130d22473033e71a6864d7106ef7f371

submitted by /u/SirTortoise_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SirTortoise_, Mar 19, 2021

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2021
  4. HELP Windows 10 background bugged

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

HELP Windows 10 background bugged

1. HELP Windows 10 background bugged - Similar Threads - HELP background bugged

2. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  3. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  4. Windows 11 background bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 background bug: There has been a problem with desktop background slideshow since I use Windows 11. Each time when my laptop unplugged, turned on battery saver mode and has 2 desktops, I switch and it returns from slideshow mode to picture mode. And it returns to the default background which...
  5. Windows 11 background bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 background bug: There has been a problem with desktop background slideshow since I use Windows 11. Each time when my laptop unplugged, turned on battery saver mode and has 2 desktops, I switch and it returns from slideshow mode to picture mode. And it returns to the default background which...
  6. Windows 10 Background Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Background Bug: So today while using my pc I wanted to play a game, but as soon as I launched it my background turned black. I went to settings to change it back but whenever I click on something I have like a 5-10 second delay, anyway after I got to the background section I tried to change...
  7. Windows 10 background picture duplication bug

Windows 10 background picture duplication bug: Here is the problem I can not set 2 different background photos per monitor and slideshows show the same on both monitors. Also night light does not work. The cause is that someone set the display setting from extending to show only 1 to easily allow for inputs to be...
  8. Help me with background processes in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with background processes in windows 10!: Hi there. So I have this problem with my Windows 10 with the background processes Grove Music, Photo, My Phone, Search, Office, etc. Things I don't need or want them to run all the time in background. Any suggestions how can I permanent disable them? Is not that my computer...
  9. windows+tab cause desktop background bug

windows+tab cause desktop background bug: Greetings, I am currently using windows insider 19008 verison of win10 and I found my wallpaper is glitching when i enter the task view (win + tab). I am not sure what is causing this, it is not serious but really annoying , sometimes even my task bar is shrinking in half...
  10. Weird background bug.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird background bug.: For some reason, my background would change into a different picture for no reason, I can't even find the picture in any of my PCs files. The picture below is what it gets changed to.[ATTACH]...