Windows 10: [Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts

Discus and support [Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 and the font looks horrible everywhere, apps, explorers, settings, etc. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iRynoh, Feb 25, 2020.

1. /u/iRynoh Win User

[Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts

Hello,

I just freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 and the font looks horrible everywhere, apps, explorers, settings, etc.

I've tried everything on google that I could find (registry, fresh driver installs, ClearType, adjust for best appearance, the custom scale at 100%, even an old script to fix this). The resolution is on the recommended setting (1920x1080) and the scale is at 100%, as recommended, and as I always used.

Nothing works, my VGA is an AMD r9 390 and Ubuntu works just fine, everything looks crispy and smooth.

The only solution I have left is to try with another build but I wanted to ask for help here first.

My monitors are a 1080p BenQ GW2255 and an LG FULLHDIPS 22"

Like I said above, it has nothing to do with hardware because Ubuntu looks normal.

Please help me.

submitted by /u/iRynoh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iRynoh, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Feb 25, 2020
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Zenith Win User

Blurry fonts in Win7 7600 64bit

I am having problem with blurry/fuzzy fonts in Win7 build 7600 64bit. Some fonts in control panel are really blurry. You can check attached picture. This blurriness actually makes me dizzy *Twitch :twitch:. Also display in Win7 is kinda foggy compared to XP where everything is clear and crisp.

I am using latest graphic drivers and monitor drivers + intelchipset is installed. Fullscreen games are also kinda foggy compared to XP.
    I have smooth fonts (cleartype) disabled.
    In search of a solution. Anyone?
    Regards.

Zenith, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. [Help] Windows 10 Build 1909 Blurry fonts - Similar Threads - Help Build 1909

2. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  3. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  4. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows blurry white fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows blurry white fonts: Hello there. I have a little problem. When i put windows in dark mode the text has white lines and is little blurry. look: https://imgur.com/a/aUOb8Sj please help. Zoom in to see better. Sorry of my bad english....
  6. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  7. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...: Been searching for an hour online but can't seem to find an answer that works. So I just installed Win 10 and the desktop font skinny and dark in spots (letters to close together?). Screenshot below. Anyway to make the system fonts thicker and/or change the font possibly? I...
  8. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 fonts blurry and faint: I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything. Also tried to download Windows10_DPI_FIX.exe but couldn't download. Any help would be appreciated. 133339
  9. Blurry font in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  10. Legacy applications font scaling is blurry in build 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    Legacy applications font scaling is blurry in build 10586: This question I'm sure has been addressed many times, yes? I just made a purchase of a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1. The system is a pearl accept for the font display in the legacy applications and OS widgets. The only solution seems to be to adjust the font scaling and set...