Windows 10: Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

Discus and support Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I restarted my computer and it's stuck on this screen that has a Dell logo and below it is a bar that is not loading. It's stuck. It's been like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nutellamonster5, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

I restarted my computer and it's stuck on this screen that has a Dell logo and below it is a bar that is not loading. It's stuck. It's been like that for a few hours and I don't know how to fix the problem.

:)

Nutellamonster5, Jul 5, 2016

2. Still occur this error "0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

thank you for your assistance.

I already did this but it stuck on blue window 10 icon How can i click on repair if it stuck before that.

When i press any key then completed one progress bar "Loading window files" after that it stuck on blue icon.

Please Help me!!!! Help me!!!! Help me!!!!

Gurpreet Gill, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Updated to windows 10

Updated to windows 10. The install it done. But when I restarted my computer the home screen is flashing and the tool bar is trying to load. It's stuck there.

ItomaHarlow, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

1. Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset - Similar Threads - Help computer stuck

2. Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer: Ive been having bsods with kernal data in page error and critical process died errors. Ive used SFC, diagnosed memory, chkdsk, downloaded new bios, new chipset drivers and a new PSU. So now I've reset the computer and it's been stuck on a back page with just the loading...
  3. Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer: Ive been having bsods with kernal data in page error and critical process died errors. Ive used SFC, diagnosed memory, chkdsk, downloaded new bios, new chipset drivers and a new PSU. So now I've reset the computer and it's been stuck on a back page with just the loading...
  4. Windows 11 - PC stuck loading after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - PC stuck loading after reset: Decided to reset Windows on my Alienware/Dell PC and keep my files. The reset was successful and everything seemed fine until I got to the black loading screen. It’s been loading for hours now and I don’t know if I should try turning it off and on or just let it sit and see...
  5. Windows 11 - PC stuck loading after reset

Windows 11 - PC stuck loading after reset: Decided to reset Windows on my Alienware/Dell PC and keep my files. The reset was successful and everything seemed fine until I got to the black loading screen. It’s been loading for hours now and I don’t know if I should try turning it off and on or just let it sit and see...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Minecraft stuck on the loading bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft stuck on the loading bar: After I updated my minecraft craft to 1.18, it's worked perfectly the first day,but after that when I joined to minecraftAll you see is the loading bar that is never end I need a solution for this please!!...
  10. Minecraft stuck on the loading bar

Minecraft stuck on the loading bar: After I updated my minecraft craft to 1.18, it's worked perfectly the first day,but after that when I joined to minecraftAll you see is the loading bar that is never end I need a solution for this please!!...