Windows 10: Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

Discus and support Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I restarted my computer and it's stuck on this screen that has a Dell logo and below it is a bar that is not loading. It's stuck. It's been like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nutellamonster5, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

I restarted my computer and it's stuck on this screen that has a Dell logo and below it is a bar that is not loading. It's stuck. It's been like that for a few hours and I don't know how to fix the problem.

:)

Nutellamonster5, Jul 5, 2016

2. Still occur this error "0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

thank you for your assistance.

I already did this but it stuck on blue window 10 icon How can i click on repair if it stuck before that.

When i press any key then completed one progress bar "Loading window files" after that it stuck on blue icon.

Please Help me!!!! Help me!!!! Help me!!!!

Gurpreet Gill, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Updated to windows 10

Updated to windows 10. The install it done. But when I restarted my computer the home screen is flashing and the tool bar is trying to load. It's stuck there.

ItomaHarlow, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset

1. Help! Windows 10 computer stuck at loading bar after reset - Similar Threads - Help computer stuck

2. Windows 10 stuck after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck after resetting: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC option. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first...
  3. Computer reset stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer reset stuck: I started a FULL PC reset about 5 hours ago. As in removing all my files. Everything was going fine until now. The percentage has been stuck at 46% now for almost an hour! I'm not sure what to do as it is getting very hot but I do not want to risk harming my computer by...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on resetting this pc. HELP!!!!!

Windows 10 stuck on resetting this pc. HELP!!!!!: I tried to reset my computer in the settings of windows 10 and i selected the keep all my files option. But its been stuck on Resetting this PC 48% for over 40 minutes now. If I were to force power it off would i loose my os or can i boot into my windows system before i hit...
  5. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  6. cursor loading after reset of windows 10

cursor loading after reset of windows 10: Why does cursor takes long time to respond. i just reset my pc, the next immediate thing i notice is that the cursor taking about minute's to load up the right click options. what making it to happen. how can i correct this....
  7. Windows 10 loading freeze after reset

Windows 10 loading freeze after reset: I used to have a AMD Radeon graphics card in this laptop, I tried updating drivers by going to the AMD site and I wanted the app to automatically scan and install the drivers for me as I do not know which one was it. Then, it froze the screen while halfway downloading. I did...
  8. Windows 10 will not load after full reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not load after full reset: I have inherited a Lenovo H330 pc complete with HDMI monitor. It was apparently bought c. 2013 and at that point came with windows 7 home premium pre-installed: the processor shows as an i5 2320 3.0ghz and it now has 8gb ram fitted (4 originally) and a 500gb hd. At some...
  9. Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop: Hello, I've searched dozens of posts about the "reset loop" problem but most seem to involve upgraded computers and none exactly describe my situation. I would appreciate any help you could provide. Computer - HP Envy x360 Laptop, i5 processor, 8gb ram, onboard video,...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP: I had a dual monitor set up and one day both monitors froze and the computer shut itself down. Ever since, when turning on the PC this is as far as I can get: IMG 5324 - YouTube . This cycles forever and does not progress to any other screen or options. After a short...