Windows 10: Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.

Discus and support Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I need some help. My girlfriend saw some old old inappropriate pictures in the photo live tile. I deleted these pictures along time ago. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justlurking38, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.

So I need some help. My girlfriend saw some old old inappropriate pictures in the photo live tile. I deleted these pictures along time ago. However, she doesn't believe me and thinks I cheated on her, which I would never do I love her a lot. I recently updated Windows 10 and was wondering if the photo tile went back to an old instance? Or maybe the updated turned on the windows photo tile to live? Idk I need some help.

submitted by /u/justlurking38
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/justlurking38, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Komshija Win User
    Komshija, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Controlling which photos appear on the photo tile

Hi,

To resolve the issue, we would suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key”, right click on Photo app
    • Click “Turn Live tile off
    • Now open the “Photo app”, click on “settings” in the left pane
    • Add photos folder in the sources that you want to view on the tile
    • In the “photo tile” option, click on “recent photos
    • Close the current window, again press “Windows key”
    • You should be able to see the selected images now

Hope this helps. Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Noobpwner Win User

Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.

Live photo help

I currently have about 350 photos from my old iPhone (switched to android) that are live photos. I have them on my laptop so they show as movies and I am wanting to convert them to stills. I have tried putting them back on a iPhone but it still shows up as a video. Any ideas besides editing it to one frame and converting to photo format using an editing program?

Noobpwner, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.

1. Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile. - Similar Threads - Help old photos

2. Photo App live tile no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo App live tile no longer working: I have both the original updated PHOTO app and the older version PHOTO LEGACY app. I have put both on my start menu. Until recently, the live tile on both worked correctly showing the pictures in their respective storage place. Now in January 2024, the original PHOTO app live...
  3. How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change W10 Live Photo Tile?: I cannot find a setting to change the photographs displayed on the W10 Live Photo Tile in the new Photo App. I can still change the photo using the Legacy Photo app I DL'd, but it has no effect, and the new Photo has no settings for Live Tiles. This problem developed this...
  4. Photos Live Tile isn't working anymore

Photos Live Tile isn't working anymore: Start currently looks like this: [ATTACH] While the following is the content of %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\PhotosAppTile [ATTACH] What I tried: deleting every Tile* file and adding them back; removing every Tile* from...
  5. Photos Live Tile not working anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos Live Tile not working anymore: [ATTACH] My Start Content of %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\PhotosAppTile What I tried: deleting every Tile* file and adding them back; removing every Tile* from favorites and adding them back (the app tile should be showing...
  6. LIVE TILE - PHOTOS

LIVE TILE - PHOTOS: the Photo live tile, off the start button menu, does not work. I can turn it off or on, but no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tile-photos/41d15ed4-f8b6-4b99-aa51-c263626df6c8
  7. Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it

Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it: Windows-10_Live Photo Tile, only change to show the -Recent Photos-slideshow. Will-not change to show a single photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-photo-tile-only-will-show-recent/4524197d-fa19-4c3a-b287-0c610910d61f
  8. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone: Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different photos ....
  9. Native photos app live tile

Native photos app live tile: Does anyone have issues with the live tile on the photos app? It works 90% of the time. But then I will open the start menu and the live tile will be occassionaly static on a single photo. No shuffling. It will work again if I either log out/ log in again or if I right click...
  10. Native photo app live tile

Native photo app live tile: I like the live tile on the native photo app despite not being able to control what pics show and it only scrolling through 5 at any given time. However do people find the live tile buggy? It will be happily working away but then I will notice the tile gets stuck on a single...