Windows 10: help ! windows 10 pro update error

Discus and support help ! windows 10 pro update error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have windows 10 pro and i have a problem with updating it ! the error said "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/almomani95, Nov 11, 2019.

1. help ! windows 10 pro update error

help ! windows 10 pro update error jSqZILZRiH1V58-F2CmR516rpsNQ-e_djFtril72JNw.jpg

I have windows 10 pro and i have a problem with updating it !

the error said "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" (Picture 1), when I click on check for updates they keep searching for updates like forever! after 4 hours it says that there is other update in process and can't check for updates at the same time!

I tried to delete previous updates and then to re-update it, but I realized that there is no updates files AT ALL! it searched for an hour and then it says no updates files ! (picture 2)

last thing I tried is trying to lunch update troubleshoot, but also it keep lunching forever without any result ! (picture 3)

how can I solve this problem ! ! ??

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

submitted by /u/almomani95
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/almomani95, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Silvero Win User

Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile help ! windows 10 pro update error :) Thank you.

Silvero, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Recon-UK Win User
    Recon-UK, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

help ! windows 10 pro update error

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

help ! windows 10 pro update error

1. help ! windows 10 pro update error - Similar Threads - help pro update

2. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?: Hi if anyone can help it would make my weekend.My Windows update page is blank since the update offer to go to Windows 11. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.Since the PC checker my update page is blank and looks like it is trying to load up but never does.I have followed so many...
  3. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?: Hi if anyone can help it would make my weekend.My Windows update page is blank since the update offer to go to Windows 11. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.Since the PC checker my update page is blank and looks like it is trying to load up but never does.I have followed so many...
  4. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home to Pro Update Error

Windows 10 Home to Pro Update Error: I tried to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro with the product key, but when I entered the product key it said that "Windows was activated," but it didn't upgrade. I restarted it after but it restarted normally and nothing happened....
  6. Windows 10 pro help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro help: I bought a windows 10 pro key but I have an unlicensed windows 10 home hey on my computer. When my friend helped me build my pc he just added in the windows 10 home software. Now it won’t let me upgrade when I put the windows pro key in. Is there anything I can do or do I...
  7. Update error 0x800f084f in Windows 10 Pro. Looking for help.

Update error 0x800f084f in Windows 10 Pro. Looking for help.: I am on Win 10 Pro 1903 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362.329 I get the following errors. See image above for error messages[ATTACH] I have attempted RETRY many times and also tried the "download and install now" for KB4524147 I have run all the various error check...
  8. Windows 10 pro Update Error

Windows 10 pro Update Error: Hi, I can not Install Windows 10 pro Update version 1903, showing There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x80080005. can anybody help me about this error. thanks...
  9. Error While Updating Windows 10 Pro

Error While Updating Windows 10 Pro: Hi. An error is showing while updating windows 10 pro in my laptop. Please help me out<a href="https://www.highratedgabru.com/">ASAP</a>. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-updating-windows-10-pro/8dd41365-f345-4ef6-8bf3-ea15aa56634b
  10. Updating Windows 10 Pro - Error(s)

Updating Windows 10 Pro - Error(s): It has been a while since I logged in using my Toshiba Qosmio, so when I turned it on the first thing I did was to update Windows 10. However.............. I have two messages............. Message [ATTACH] Message As the self extracting application opens and runs...