Windows 10: [Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen.

Discus and support [Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a very big problem. It has only starting happening and I can not remember what I did to make it do this. Whenever I watch videos or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XdGoldenTiger, Mar 25, 2021.

1. [Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen.

Hello, I have a very big problem. It has only starting happening and I can not remember what I did to make it do this.

Whenever I watch videos or scroll through websites, This lag happens on my screen as you guys will see in the video.

I am not talking about my scroll jumping That is just my mouse, if you watch closely, you will see lag going a cross the middle of my screen horizontally.

This happens on both my monitors.

I have checked for driver updates, I have checked for graphic driver updates, I have checked everything I could but everything is all up to date.

I have searched on the internet for this problem, But couldn't find anything.

Oh, and Yes, I have checked on multiple browsers, They all have the same effect.

I have a:

Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.868

Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz

16GB Ram

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060

Video is here!!!!!!!

https://vimeo.com/528652702

What do I have to do to fix this issue?

:)

XdGoldenTiger, Mar 25, 2021
  2. huffman Win User

HDMI how to watch video

I have been in the hospital for two months (really old also). My windows 10 PC is dedicated primarily to watching videos. It is already setup to watch videos using an HDMI cable (already attached), but I have forgotten how get the video to play from the computer to my big screen tv.

I know it has to be simple, but I just cannot remember how. I could use a step by step how to.

Thanks

huffman, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  4. [Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen.

windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Hi Sean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that Windows 10 crashing while watching videos online.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be happy to assist you.

To assist you further with this issue, please let us know the following details.

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    • Do you face the same issue when using Microsoft Edge ?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
        Update.
    Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

[Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen.

1. [Help] [Windows 10] Scrolling and Watching Videos lags the screen. - Similar Threads - Help Scrolling Watching

2. Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11: I have a 3+ year old Dell G3 laptop with an Intel Core i5 9th gen processor and I am at my wits end trying to get my laptop to work as designed with Windows 11. I have done endured every update available to me, and have not rewound undone or rolled back any of them. Problems:...
  3. Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11: I have a 3+ year old Dell G3 laptop with an Intel Core i5 9th gen processor and I am at my wits end trying to get my laptop to work as designed with Windows 11. I have done endured every update available to me, and have not rewound undone or rolled back any of them. Problems:...
  4. One side of my screen will blackout when watching videos, scrolling, or moving windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One side of my screen will blackout when watching videos, scrolling, or moving windows.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nate-Nerd501 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8ssek/one_side_of_my_screen_will_blackout_when_watching/
  5. Windows 10 blue screen when watching videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen when watching videos.: dozens this week my laptop has crashed and gotten bluescreen. And it says VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMEN_INTERNAL. Have tried Driver Verifier but can't find the misbehaving driver. graphics: AMD Renoir integrated graphics and Nvidia gtx 1650 Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build...
  6. Green screen when watching a video

Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  7. Watching Video

Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  8. LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS

LAGGING DURING CHARGING MODE WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS: Lenovo Ideapad 320 Hi greetings! please help me on this one. I have a problem on my laptop whenever I watch video while charging, it keeps on lagging after watching 3-5 minutes. I think the problem is on the battery/display setting, or do I need to add more space?...
  9. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...