Windows 10: HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows...

Discus and support HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ericxdcool [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ericxdcool, Sep 26, 2020.

1. HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows...

/u/Ericxdcool, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Tintai Win User
    I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Sep 26, 2020
  4. HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows...

1. HELP, Windows 10 seems to be claiming any free space, i delete another file and windows... - Similar Threads - HELP seems claiming

2. how can I delete files to free up space?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I delete files to free up space?: Please, I need to know how I can delete files to free up space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-files-to-free-up-space/c123eea0-87ec-4cd7-bb1e-fb7ca0035b4b
  3. how can I delete files to free up space?

in Cortana
    how can I delete files to free up space?: Please, I need to know how I can delete files to free up space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-files-to-free-up-space/c123eea0-87ec-4cd7-bb1e-fb7ca0035b4b
  4. how can I delete files to free up space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  6. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.: I can't delete a folder within the WindowsApps folder. It says I need my own permission to delete it. I don't know how to give myself permission. I've tried taking ownership, it says I own the folder yet I don't have permission to delete the darn thing. when I try to delete...
  7. Deleted a game but didn't get any free space. Can't manually delete the game files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When i delete files space doesnt free up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i delete files space doesnt free up.: Ok when i delete files from my secondary harddisk it doesnt free up space but when i right click the drive and hit properties it shows there. How can i fix this visual glitch. The recycle is cleaned and i check disked. submitted by /u/EfePro9 [link] [comments]...
  9. Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume: I have a Win10 machine with 1x 500GB SSD (boot drive) and 3x 3TB HDD. I have storage spaces set up for the HDDs and have noticed that any deleted data in the volume does not change "usage" according to storage spaces. Now it says my volume is full despite having only ~5TB on...
  10. Free space in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free space in windows 10: Hi, I need to free up space in the unit in windows 10 as I do some link or understandable steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-space-in-windows-10/85baaa22-56a0-4e6c-9abc-f2d89fb35cd9