Windows 10: Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

Discus and support Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've totally exhausted every avenue (i think) of fixing this issue. Error Code: 0x80D03002 This ONLY affects game pass games from downloading on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1kozak, Nov 19, 2019.

1. /u/1kozak Win User

Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

/u/1kozak, Nov 19, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

1. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games - Similar Threads - Help Store downloading

2. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  3. Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Open Gaming Services in Store: I tried xbox support and was told to go strait to microsoft. When I got to launch any game pass game it opens gaming services in the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-games-open-gaming-services-in-store/468b2cfb-2161-4014-b072-17e3d72a59a5
  4. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  5. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  6. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  7. Weird download bug with Game Pass AND Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird download bug with Game Pass AND Windows Store: So I, like many others, tried Xbox game pass and thought it was a pretty good deal. I hated dealing with the Microsoft UWP like way of handling it though because it was always buggy. A week or so ago, I downloaded State of Decay 2 because I was bored. It downloaded and...
  8. Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass: I have Ark: Survival Evolved downloaded, but whenever I tried to launch it, it gives me this message saying that its being updated, but its not showing anywhere on the store or Xbox App that it's being updated. I tried updating windows, drivers, restarting computer, nothing...
  9. Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.

Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.: A few days ago I purchased the Xbox game pass membership, but I cannot download a single game via the windows store or the xbox game pass app. I have tried many many things to get this working, hours and hours spent to no avail. I wont list everything I've tried because I'd...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...