Windows 10: Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

Discus and support Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've totally exhausted every avenue (i think) of fixing this issue. Error Code: 0x80D03002 This ONLY affects game pass games from downloading on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1kozak, Nov 19, 2019.

1. /u/1kozak Win User

Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

/u/1kozak, Nov 19, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

1. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games - Similar Threads - Help Store downloading

2. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  3. Windows Store Game download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game download: I got Xbox Game Pass last night and downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded successfully, on a drive that had plenty of space, seemed to install correctly, but I can’t launch it. Apparently, I’m supposed to have a section in my library specifically for Game Pass games,...
  4. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...
  5. Workaround for missing parts in games downloaded with Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Workaround for missing parts in games downloaded with Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC): Hello, so recently I brought the Gamepass for PC for two months to play some of the offered games like Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Prey. Unfortunately, in both games I had strange bugs. For example, after the first few missions in Kingdom Come a huge cut scene was missing...
  6. *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  7. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....
  8. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  9. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games. When I went to go download the games, it wanted me to pay for the games. So I...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...