Windows 10: Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair

Discus and support Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HELP, My windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair, I can't boot on my windows, I have system restore point but i came for an error 0x80070005,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kirisaki Shiro, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair

HELP, My windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair,

I can't boot on my windows,

I have system restore point but i came for an error 0x80070005,

I have important data in system, so i don't wanna reset it

Please help, sorry for bad english

:)

Kirisaki Shiro, Dec 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 stuck "preparing automatic repair"

Hi Debbie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide the information below:

• Have you tried to perform the Startup repair method which is provided in the previous post?
    • Are you getting any error code?

I suggested in the previous post, try to first download the Windows ISO file and create Windows 10 Installation Media.

Then I recommend you to follow the steps which is provided in the above method to perform start-up repair of the computer and let us know if you need any assistance while performing the above steps.

Please get back to us with an update on startup repair issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Win 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair

Hi,

This issue can be caused by system files corruption.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do you have an installation media for Windows 10 (DVD or USB)?

In the meantime, try performing the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Nyima Yonten
    on this
    thread
    which was found similar and helpful in resolving the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair

Frozen at "Preparing Startup Repair" Windows 10

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

As you are unable to enter the BIOS to change the boot order, I suggest you to completely shut down the computer and restart. As soon as the computer restarts press/hold the F2 key and check if the system enters BIOS. If the system enters the BIOS, then
    change the boot order and make CD/DVD/USB as priority and boot from the installation media after making the changes in BIOS. Once the computer boots from the installation media, follow the steps provided below:

Perform Startup repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair

1. Help windows 10 stuck at preparing startup repair - Similar Threads - Help stuck preparing

2. Stuck on preparing to repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing to repair: Hi im going to be quick cause im in a hurry with this.Short and sweet i ve tried everything. There was a power loss, my pc stopped, powered it back on repairing drivers it may take an hour, something along those lines, this went on for 2 hours i got tired and stopped the PC....
  3. Stuck on preparing to repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on preparing to repair: Hi im going to be quick cause im in a hurry with this.Short and sweet i ve tried everything. There was a power loss, my pc stopped, powered it back on repairing drivers it may take an hour, something along those lines, this went on for 2 hours i got tired and stopped the PC....
  4. Stuck on preparing to repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  6. Stuck in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a preparing to repair loop: When I boot up windows it leaves me on the screen right after you can access bios and it forever loops. When I put it into repair mode it says “Preparing to Repair” takes about. 5 minutes and crashes before I can get to any of the options to repair the boot up… I would...
  7. Stuck in a preparing to repair loop

Stuck in a preparing to repair loop: When I boot up windows it leaves me on the screen right after you can access bios and it forever loops. When I put it into repair mode it says “Preparing to Repair” takes about. 5 minutes and crashes before I can get to any of the options to repair the boot up… I would...
  8. Stuck in startup repair HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair HELP: so today i did the nvidia firmware update thing posted of the forum for display driver, i restarted pc after and got starting repair, i never seen that ever, it just was stuck in that loop, i shut system down , and rebooted and it loads fine, no startup repair at all, but now...
  9. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......
  10. Windows 10 Stuck on preparing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on preparing automatic repair.: So I have build a new pc, well sort off. I put a new motherboard, cpu, ram and cooler in it. Now i checked everything I know and everything seems alright from the outside, but when starting my pc, it goes to start up windows and the loop(dotted circle) freezes and or it just...