Windows 10: HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

Discus and support HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OfficialFaite, Dec 28, 2015.

1. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen, which as I'm sure you can guess is incredibly annoying, any help would be awesome, thanks in advance

:)

OfficialFaite, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Jesrael Bor, Dec 28, 2015
  3. dwk001 Win User
    Windows 10 - Mail app stuck on Splash screen, and Store App stuck on blank white splash screen

When I try to open the Mail app in Windows 10, I get the blue splash screen, and it gets stuck on that screen. It did used to work when I originally got the windows 10 update, and I am getting notifications about specific emails that are coming in, but if
    I open a notification or just try to open the mail app itself, either way it just gets stuck on the blue splash screen for the mail app.

When I open the store app, it gets stuck on a plain white screen as well. It does not give me a splash logo of any sort, it just is blank white.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

dwk001, Dec 28, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

Without some info about your setup, it is very difficult to even guess. Please update your system specs, completely as you can. It will help a lot. Thanks...... System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Dec 28, 2015
  5. My specs are as follows:
    CPU: i5 4670k
    RAM: kingston hyperx fury 8gb
    HDD: Seagate barracuda 1tb
    Mobo: Asus H81-M
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 2gb

OfficialFaite, Dec 28, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Thank you, but please fill in specs in the specs area. They will travel with you no matter what thread you are on. Posting them here as a response is only good for this post, and then will get lost.

HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Dec 28, 2015
  7. I've updated it now (Im on my phone so it took awhile) but do you have any idea of how to fix the problem?

OfficialFaite, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

1. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen - Similar Threads - HELP stuck splash

2. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update: Hi, I managed to update Windows from version 2004 to 21H2. However, after entering my password to log into my account, the screen becomes blurry and the small wheel appears, but nothing else. I can't go back to Windows and have tried everything I could find on the Windows...
  3. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update: Hi, I managed to update Windows from version 2004 to 21H2. However, after entering my password to log into my account, the screen becomes blurry and the small wheel appears, but nothing else. I can't go back to Windows and have tried everything I could find on the Windows...
  4. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!: I have a HP 8300 running Windows 10 (with 16 GB RAM) on which I replaced the HDD with a SSD recently. However, on bootup, the HP splash screen stays on the screen for 32 seconds after which the rest of the actions go much faster than my previous HDD. Any suggestions? 173150
  6. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  7. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  8. Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!

Re-Installing Windows 10 Stuck On Splash Screen HELP!: Hi, I am having a problem re-installing Windows 10. I burned a 64 bit to a double Layer DVD(My computer is old 2011 and it will not take a thumb drive install) and it stuck on the splash screen. I held the Esc and tried Ctrl Aly Del and it almost went to the before pull-down...
  9. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen

Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen: Hey all, I have recently decided to restore my laptop back to factory settings for various reasons. The factory settings on the recovery partition mean returning to Windows 8.1 and then upgrading back to Windows 10. I have no problem returning to Windows 8.1 but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset win 10 splash screen

2. windows 10 stuck on splash screen