Windows 10: HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((

Discus and support HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :((( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A couple days ago my laptop pushed through a windows update that has caused my memory usage & CPU (at times) on task manager to be crazy high. (It’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fullcap21, Mar 9, 2021.

1. HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((

A couple days ago my laptop pushed through a windows update that has caused my memory usage & CPU (at times) on task manager to be crazy high. (It’s been proven that it’s not my physical laptop or any software I previously had because my laptop has been completely wiped and we still have the same issue and I have plenty storage) Just starting my laptop (with nothing enabled on startup that I have control of) my Memory usage is staying steady around 50%. The antimalware execution starts off running at 112mb (minimum) and I have even turned off all windows defender options at one point.. I’ve spoken to 5 different windows tech support and reinstalled windows 4 times different ways and done every troubleshooting they can offer and I have to wait for a level 2 technician or supervisor to call but none have followed through with calling in the time frame given. Is there anyone who can help or ideas ?? HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :((( :((((

submitted by /u/Fullcap21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fullcap21, Mar 9, 2021

2. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 9, 2021
  3. WIN10 1703 update cause Explorer.exe high CPU usage

Hi,

Glad you reached out. First, we would like to know if Explorer.exe
    is the only cause of high CPU usage. Because the common cause of high CPU usage are the following:

- Windows 10 Memory leak after the update.

- Driver incompatibilities after the update.

- Multiple startup applications

We'll be waiting for your update.

Richard tie, Mar 9, 2021
  4. HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((

System and Compressed Memory High Disk Usage

Hi Yousef,

As you are facing issues with high system memory usage on your PC, we will help you with this issue.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((

1. HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :((( - Similar Threads - HELP update caused

2. Why is my memory usage so high?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my memory usage so high?: I restarted my computer twice, I'm running very few applications I just opened the browser to ask this question. Yet my memory usage is almost 100% and my laptop is running very slow. My CPU and Disk usage are staying high too. It became a problem all of the sudden and the...
  3. Why is my memory usage so high?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my memory usage so high?: I restarted my computer twice, I'm running very few applications I just opened the browser to ask this question. Yet my memory usage is almost 100% and my laptop is running very slow. My CPU and Disk usage are staying high too. It became a problem all of the sudden and the...
  4. Why is my memory usage so high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage

Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage: Hi . It is normal for windows to use 11 Go on 16 Go of RAM without any intensive softwares running ? Only background processes from hardware softwares like Creative SoundBlaster and Intel Rapid Stockage Technology Enterprise. And explorer.exe is taking progressively more ram...
  6. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  7. No solution to bsodb so far

No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  8. High Memory Usage In Windows 10

High Memory Usage In Windows 10: High Memory usage in windows 10 without any apps running.Thanks For any Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-in-windows-10/aec65526-a60b-4e06-8da7-b3d95e262fd8
  9. High memory usage caused by dwm.exe

High memory usage caused by dwm.exe: Hello, i have been having this issue now for a pretty long time, as soon as i turn on my computer dwm.exe memory usage will go up and up till it reaches a point where it crashes all my programs. i have tried everything i can think of like performance settings and even going...
  10. high memory usage windows 10

high memory usage windows 10: Hello there, recently i've "upgraded" to windows 10 from windows 7, sadly i only have 4 gb of ram, but that wasn't the problem on windows 7, i would have google, discord and a game open and it would take only about 20-30% of memory, but after i upgraded to windows 10 my...