Windows 10: Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet

Discus and support Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently posted about this but originally thought it was my motherboard WiFi. After using a USB wireless receiver (what I used for years and never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hendu1775, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet

I recently posted about this but originally thought it was my motherboard WiFi. After using a USB wireless receiver (what I used for years and never had issues with) I also was having the issue. Normally I would assume its my router but this issue only started after I did this new build. Basically, my computer always just randomly disconnects from the internet, meaning it is still connected to my wireless network but says no internet connection, yet every thing else such as laptop, play station, phone, etc is fine. If I disconnect from the network and connect again, its fine. I basically can't play any games because half way through it just randomly happens and I get kicked out, then have to alt-tab and reconnect. Also makes downloading large files impossible. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

I have searched for days and tried everything I have seen but no luck. List of things I have tried below

- Updating drivers

- Updating windows

- Using a USB wireless dongle

- Doing a network reset (basically deleting all the wireless drivers and installing fresh)

- Everything on this list https://appuals.com/windows-10-loses-internet-connection/

Has anyone had this issue? I was going to update my BIOS but downloaded the file from ASUS.com and then when I went to load it, it told me that it wasn't a real file... not sure about that one.

Build:

ASUS x570 TUF Gaming Plus (WiFi)

AMD Ryzen X3700

32GB (2x16) Corsair Vengence RGB 3200

Gigabyte Nvidia 2080 Super

Samsung 970 evo 1TB Nvme

Windows 10

submitted by /u/Hendu1775
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hendu1775, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Dec 1, 2019
  3. wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10.

wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10. Tried online fixes to no avail....

GerryMcDonald002, Dec 1, 2019
  4. RevoLand Win User

Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet

1. Help - Windows 10 WiFi randomly disconnects from internet - Similar Threads - Help WiFi randomly

2. Disconnecting from wifi at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from wifi at random: I've had my Asus ZenBook Flip 15 for a year now, and it's always has Windows 11. Ever since I got it, it will randomly disconnect from the wifi for 30 seconds to a minute before automatically reconnecting. It isn't the wifi dropping out, because all the other devices in the...
  3. Disconnecting from wifi at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from wifi at random: I've had my Asus ZenBook Flip 15 for a year now, and it's always has Windows 11. Ever since I got it, it will randomly disconnect from the wifi for 30 seconds to a minute before automatically reconnecting. It isn't the wifi dropping out, because all the other devices in the...
  4. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  5. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  6. Windows 10 randomly keeps disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 randomly keeps disconnecting from internet: Before I explain, I use Linux as my primary OS and never have this issue, so I know its not an ethernet wire/router issue. Upon logging in, the internet doesn't work, works for a couple minutes and stops again. I have a local proxy which I use in my house and have set it in...
  7. Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi

Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi: Hello, This is my first time posting to the ****munity, so I apologize in advance. So, I have a HP Pavilion Notebook. It's several years old. The past ~6 months my laptop has randomly disconnected from my Wifi. It will read "connected" to my Wifi network, but that no...
  8. Internet randomly disconnects windows 10

Internet randomly disconnects windows 10: So I have a windows 10 pc which I use for schoolwork and video games. So many times while I have been playing the internet just stops working. It makes the sound of a device being unplugged and plugged in and the wifi comes back. I also see the eject device thing at the...
  9. Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...: Not sure how to describe this besides I came home opened laptop tried a web site and said no connection, so I tried to connect and didn’t show any connections which is odd because my PS4 is hooked up to the connection I’m trying to connect to. So anyways restarted laptop,...
  10. Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Disconnects From Internet randomly: Hey, my PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. This is infuriating and I've been looking for a solution for about a month to no avail. This needs to be...