Windows 10: ** HELP ******Windows 10 wont mount ExFat

Discus and support ** HELP ******Windows 10 wont mount ExFat in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have to go to partition manager assign a drive letter and hit explore. Why? Then after removing it itll leave a hollow drive that gives an error when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pitmansm, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Pitmansm Win User

** HELP ******Windows 10 wont mount ExFat

I have to go to partition manager assign a drive letter and hit explore. Why? Then after removing it itll leave a hollow drive that gives an error when clicking it.

:)

Pitmansm, Sep 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 1709 - iso will no longer mount from exFAT formatted drives

Still looking for a fix.

iso images will mount from internal SSD (NTFS)

iso images will mount from external HHD (NTFS)

iso images will mount from flash drives (NTFS)

iso images will not mount from any external device (exFAT)

I store many iso images on my micro SD and external drives (exFAT), and now I can only mount these files if I move them to a drive formatted in NTFS!

mrjoecampbell, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Formating to exFAT

Hi Taylor,

If you want to format an external hard drive or USB flash drive in exFAT, you can follow these steps:

• Press and hold Windows key + x on your keyboard. This open the context menu.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type format g: /FS:exFAT and then Enter to begin formatting the G drive as exFAT
    For any query, feel free to reach us.

Marque Lor, Sep 28, 2019
  4. eDooM Win User

Windows 10 1709 - iso will no longer mount from exFAT formatted drives

I have the same issue, and started with the upgrade to the latest version 1709, i cant mount an ISO from a USB formatted as exFAT

eDooM, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. ** HELP ******Windows 10 wont mount ExFat - Similar Threads - HELP ******Windows wont

2. exFAT files and Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exFAT files and Windows: Hi there, as someone who isnt familiar with lots of files ect, I would like some help with a problem I have encountered recently. I bought an microSDcard for my laptop for extra storage I have an Acer Aspire and inserted it with a carrier into a USB reader. The next message...
  3. exFAT files and Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exFAT files and Windows: Hi there, as someone who isnt familiar with lots of files ect, I would like some help with a problem I have encountered recently. I bought an microSDcard for my laptop for extra storage I have an Acer Aspire and inserted it with a carrier into a USB reader. The next message...
  4. exFAT files and Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. External USB drive wont mount

External USB drive wont mount: Windows 10 Version 1909 OS18363.720 My 16tb glyph drive is formated for Exfat and all partitions mount on Mac laptop BUT on my windows 10 PC I only see 2 partitions of 16 and I am not able to ifx in disk manager or by scanning the disks. I read that this Windows Version...
  6. Windows 10 Mount Iso

Windows 10 Mount Iso: I cannot mount ISO files in Windows 10 anymore. I used to right click on it and click Mount. I've read online that the fix for this is to right click on the file, click Open With and select Windows Explorer. However, that is not an option. The only option I have is Windows...
  7. Extended FAT (ExFat) and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extended FAT (ExFat) and Windows 10: As ExFAT is mutch more faster than NTFS, why are we obliged to install windows 10 on NTFS instead of ExFAT partition ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/extended-fat-exfat-and-windows-10/e180379c-2882-46f2-95a3-419ae7521b4d
  8. exfat file system for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    exfat file system for windows 10: I just purchased a 4k Ultra HD Sony video camera. It states that movies saved on SDXC memory cards cannot be imported to or played back on computers or AV devices not supporting the exFAT file system by connecting this product to these devices with the micro USB cable. What...
  9. Mounting nfsv4 on windows 10

Mounting nfsv4 on windows 10: Does windows 10 pro support mounting nfsv4 share. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mounting-nfsv4-on-windows-10/61e3c9d5-b3ea-4be4-bac1-80a94521336c
  10. ExFAT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ExFAT: I have Samsung SSD with exFAT file system.Can I use for Win10 download? 8215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exfat .img windows 10

2. windows wont mount exfat disk

3. windows 10 exfat not mounting

4. windows 10 not able to mount exfat?,
  5. drive wont mount windows exfat,
  6. exfat usb mount windows 10\,
  7. windows force mount exfat,
  8. mount exfat on windows 10,
  9. windows 10 usb drive showing as device but not mounting exfat,
  10. windows 10 cannot mount exfat drive,
  11. winows exfat driver,