Windows 10: Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing

Discus and support Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive done almost almost all suggestions I've seen, with the cmds, regedit, powershell, ..nothing is happening. My account is already an administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bellaaartist, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing

Ive done almost almost all suggestions I've seen, with the cmds, regedit, powershell, ..nothing is happening. My account is already an administrator account and this pc is for personal use. everytime i click app and browser control from windows security setting the screen turns blue foe a second then disappears. helpppp

:)

Bellaaartist, Jan 7, 2024
  2. gohan2091 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Missing (Windows 11)

The Virus and Threat Protection part of Windows Security is not showing and I have tried various registry edits and commands to try and get this back and nothing has worked. Windows security menu shows this:
    Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing 400754d1700497172t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-161828.png
    When I click "Virus and threat protection" it shows this:
    Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing 400755d1700497234t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-161815.png
    I am the administrator and the sole user of my computer. Here is a screenshot of my Local Group Policy:
    Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing 400756d1700497429t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-162246.png
    I've ran sfc /scannow. I've also ran the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth commands. In Registry at "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection" this folder (Virus and threat protection) did not exist but I made a DWORD32 called "UILockdown" and set it to 0. Here is the Powershell command "Get-MpComputerStatus" which says antivirus is active?
    Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing 400757d1700497726t-virus-threat-protection-missing-windows-11-a-screenshot-2023-11-20-162733.png
    I don't have any 3rd party antivirus applications installed. I've also a virus scan via some Microsoft scanner (MSERT.exe) and it didn't find any issues. Can anyone help please?

gohan2091, Jan 7, 2024
  3. RenuSA Win User
    VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM my WINDOWS 11 Home SECURITY.

VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION IS MISSING FROM my WINDOWS 11 Home SECURITY. I already tried solution mentioned in post "Redirecting" but still problem is not resolved. Please help.

RenuSA, Jan 7, 2024
  4. Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing

virus threat protection is missing in windows

virus threat protection is missing in windows

Yahia Ismail, Jan 7, 2024
Thema:

Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing

1. Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing - Similar Threads - Help Virus threat

2. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  4. Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! windows 11 Virus and threat protection icon missing: Ive done almost almost all suggestions I've seen, with the cmds, regedit, powershell, ..nothing is happening. My account is already an administrator account and this pc is for personal use. everytime i click app and browser control from windows security setting the screen...
  5. virus threat protection is missing in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus threat protection is missing in windows: virus-threat-protection-is-missing-in-windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-is-missing-in-windows/4a33a1ed-f71b-4ad2-8dc7-e21fad29536f
  6. The virus and threat protection is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The virus and threat protection is missing: Just realized the 'virus and threat protection' tab is missing from the Windows Security. I tried almost all the possible solution for this problem, but none of them work. [ATTACH]...
  7. Virus Threat Protection Missing

Virus Threat Protection Missing: My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working * Moved from Win 10/Security...
  8. Virus Threat Protection Missing

Virus Threat Protection Missing: My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-missing/6535ea90-000a-4d7f-bd87-33970e56b3a0
  9. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: A friend told me that they had picked up a virus from a website we were both using a few weeks ago, so I should do a scan to check for any viruses. When I looked for the Virus and Threat Protection setting, it was missing from its usual location, therefore I couldn't do a...
  10. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: Hello, Hopefully this is in the right section of the forum. As in the title, the option for virus and threat protection is not available in windows security. When I type it into my search bar, it appears and I am able to click it. However, it tells me "Your IT...