Windows 10: HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot

Discus and support HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot Need any help if possible. Windows 10 Bois was updating with a “Dont power off!” Sign in big red letters.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shift15, Jun 14, 2020.

1. HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot

HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot

Need any help if possible. Windows 10 Bois was updating with a “Dont power off!” Sign in big red letters. Thought it was a virus - powered it off - and now its bricked.

Pressing the power button will turn it on and shut it off in 30 seconds. With no changes in the monitor.

Holding Crtl + Home / F12 does nothing.

Does not go into advanced recovery.

Downloaded the Bios form here and renamed it to AMIBOOT.ROM.exe as instructed on this website and no result.

Freaking out here. Again, any help is greatfully appreciated.

submitted by /u/Shift15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shift15, Jun 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2020
  3. freaksavior, Jun 14, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. HELP, Windows Bois Corrupted, can’t boot - Similar Threads - HELP Bois Corrupted

2. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  3. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  4. Corrupted Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Boot: Hi,I recently made two major updates and one of them corrupted my Boot . One of the updates was the newest version of Windows 11 and the other one was a BIOS update from HP's official website.When I finally restarted my computer It wouldn't boot back up and it got stuck in...
  5. Corrupted windows help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted windows help: Hi everyone, so I think I might've corrupted my windows a little bit by restarting my pc again right after i booted in from another restart. I'm not sure if that's 100% the reason but now my pc on boot goes to the automatic repair screen and then says it failed and takes me...
  6. Help can’t boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Help can’t boot windows 10: Sorry Im replying instead of posting my own thread but it wont allow mobile devices to post I have tried every option on the recovery screen but cant boot into safe mode I am able to get to the bios its boot is (UEFI) Im running only one OS on a Lenovo Y700-141Sk in command...
  7. Can’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t boot: I get a message saying « Reboot and select proper boot device ... When I try to reboot I get the same message. What can I do? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot/d1733be0-836a-4270-8b16-4854f02b040b
  8. Can’t boot windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can’t boot windows: Hi I recently had a crash (was trying to restart my pc because it was behaving odd, but it crashed before it could restart) and now it wont properly boot. Sometimes it gives a blue screen immediately (0xc000021a) and shuts down. Ive tried running quite a few repair options...
  9. Can’t boot windows 10, need help?

Can’t boot windows 10, need help?: Greetings, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  10. need help bois.

need help bois.: so, i got this activate windows watermark shit, and i just want it gone! i heard of this universal watermark disabler, but i didin´t find it, can you guys help me? submitted by /u/omegaguyhi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtsnul/need_help_bois/