Windows 10: HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.

Discus and support HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionDollarKing [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BillionDollarKing, Jan 6, 2021.

1. HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.

/u/BillionDollarKing, Jan 6, 2021

2. Windows is freaking out

Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and settings and basically any windows button, and with my search bar I try to type in something it types in a random app I have then takes me the Microsoft edge to Microsoft "Privacy statement" and it's getting really annoying at this point please help.

Johnhouse125, Jan 6, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 6, 2021
  4. HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.

my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.

1. HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix. - Similar Threads - HELP freaks does

2. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  3. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  4. Does someone know how to remove this thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone know how to remove this thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kui0yd/does_someone_know_how_to_remove_this_thing/
  5. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  6. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  7. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out: Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree audio quality so I decided to remove my earbuds from the settings and reconnect them but I wasn't able to do so. Instead I...
  8. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  9. My Screen Randomly Freezes and don’t know how to fix it

My Screen Randomly Freezes and don’t know how to fix it: ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I found a way to resolve it, I just uninstall my AMD graphics drive, and my screen doesn’t freeze, but as soon as it reinstalls, my screen continues to freeze. I would...
  10. Freaking out

Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...