Windows 10: [Help] Windows gets very freezy!

Discus and support [Help] Windows gets very freezy! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello dear Windows 10 users, I'm using the latest Win10 Version: 1909 Since a few weeks my Desktop PC gets very laggy and sometimes it even restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Orbital_Fram3, Dec 18, 2019.

1. [Help] Windows gets very freezy!

Hello dear Windows 10 users,

I'm using the latest Win10 Version: 1909

Since a few weeks my Desktop PC gets very laggy and sometimes it even restarts by it's own. Even when every App is closed there is that one task that takes 15% of the CPU. I already searched for solutions and I have read that I can turn the task off but it's not recommended to do that.

That task that takes the 15% of the CPU is not running everyday but at least twice a week.

What can I do?

submitted by /u/Orbital_Fram3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Orbital_Fram3, Dec 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 18, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

[Help] Windows gets very freezy!

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile [Help] Windows gets very freezy! :)

Thema:

[Help] Windows gets very freezy!

1. [Help] Windows gets very freezy! - Similar Threads - Help gets very

2. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  3. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows 10 laptop has been getting very slow help

My windows 10 laptop has been getting very slow help: It's my 1st year using a laptop running windows 10 with these specs Intel core i3 7020 CPU 4GB RAM and 993GB on the hard disk and in that 1 year its gone very very slow the only games I have ever downloaded on the laptop are Minecraft and Roblox they both are notheavy games...
  6. Very slow windows 10, help.

Very slow windows 10, help.: Hello, I have an old netbook with an intel atom N270 processor with 2 Gb RAM. I have an W10Pro and its works very well but very slow. Can I do something for make it faster? Thank you for your help....
  7. my pointer is freeziing up what should i do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pointer is freeziing up what should i do: my pointer keeps freeziing up how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-is-freeziing-up-what-should-i-do/ecb22e5f-9301-4d0a-9b0a-7dcc8e0a2954
  8. Very Specific Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Specific Help: Hello. My laptop has a Num Lock right above the trackpad and I was wondering if I could bound that to the login password. Something along the lines of this: Laptop Starts and Asks for Login > I press the num lock key > laptop unlocks and goes to desktop. I would really...
  9. How to get rid of Windows 10 upgrades? They are very very frequent

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Windows 10 upgrades? They are very very frequent: I am fed of windows 10 upgrades every now and then, they are very very frequent. I closed or disabled all the options of auto upgradation of windows 10 some time back, but it’s still not getting stopped permanently. How to get rid of windows 10 upgrades every now and then?...
  10. this is very helpful

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    this is very helpful: The internal support gave me a phone number to call "09  817 10 4 00 " someone tell me where I'm supposed to call? lmfao (jkjk not worth it) original reason I went to the support thing was to fix a problem... Win+Shift+S wasn't working and I tried contacting tech...