Windows 10: (Help) Windows login troubles

Discus and support (Help) Windows login troubles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I'm having a slight problem where when I turn on the PC and after the window boots it then logs me in automatically. I see my desktop, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nafey777, Jul 7, 2020.

1. (Help) Windows login troubles

Hey, so I'm having a slight problem where when I turn on the PC and after the window boots it then logs me in automatically. I see my desktop, my wallpaper, and all but then if I click anywhere or press any key it logs me out and asks me for my password.

submitted by /u/Nafey777
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nafey777, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2020
  4. cwo1960 Win User

(Help) Windows login troubles

Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for the advice on enabling the administrator account. I follow all the steps and enabled the administrator account but I am still unable to log in. I am attaching 2 photos of the screens I am able to see at boot up.
    (Help) Windows login troubles [​IMG]

(Help) Windows login troubles [​IMG]

I have no way to choose which account to log in with.
    Any other ideas or suggestion?
    Thanks

cwo1960, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

(Help) Windows login troubles

1. (Help) Windows login troubles - Similar Threads - Help login troubles

2. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  3. Login troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login troubles: So my PC restarted and it said my pin was deleted for some reason and it wouldn't give me a option too get a new one nor use a password now I'm stuck on the lock screen so how I get back in?...
  4. Trouble login in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble login in Windows: Hi,I have problem login in my Windows account. My laptop is Asus if it matters. I tried running in Safe mode but I cant to any update or troubleshooting as it says it is always in offline mode. I tried creating a new user, pretty much all of the steps recommended but nothing...
  5. Trouble login in Windows

Trouble login in Windows: Hi,I have problem login in my Windows account. My laptop is Asus if it matters. I tried running in Safe mode but I cant to any update or troubleshooting as it says it is always in offline mode. I tried creating a new user, pretty much all of the steps recommended but nothing...
  6. Trouble login in Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Login Troubles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Troubles: I just updated, and when I turn on my computer it asks for my microsoft login. I enter my password and it loads, it asks me to set up a pin which is always unsuccessful, then the screen goes black for a second and I end up back on the main screen, and it just goes in circles...
  8. Login Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Troubles: I just updated, and when I turn on my computer it asks for my microsoft login. I enter my password and it loads, it asks me to set up a pin which is always unsuccessful, then the screen goes black for a second and I end up back on the main screen, and it just goes in circles...
  9. Login Troubles

10. Trouble login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble login: Dear Sir/Madam I am unable to login in to my laptop.I'm entering the right password still it shows password is incorrect. And I try forgot password option also it is also not working.[IMG]Please help me through this...