Windows 10: Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything.

Discus and support Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’m not too knowledgeable when it comes to computers so please be understanding. I recently noticed that whenever I turn on my windows 10 (which runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by owenlee161, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything.

I’m not too knowledgeable when it comes to computers so please be understanding.

I recently noticed that whenever I turn on my windows 10 (which runs lenovo) I get an error that says ‘your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart...’ after that completes it then relaunches and tries to automatic repair.

The automatic repair also fails, saying ‘your pc did not start correcty’. Before this I watched a few youtube videos with tutorials how to fix these errors but none of them worked.

For example i click Advanced options > troubleshoot > advanced options >:

The following do NOT work!
    - Startup repair - just repeats the process
    - Uninstall updates - I tried both feature updates and quality updates all it says is ‘we ran into a problem ‘
    - Command Prompt - I followed instructions from a youtube video within the command prompt however after following all the steps carefully I don’t get the same results as it says there’s is no files.
    - System restore - does not work (you must enable system protection on this drive - BUT I CANT)

The only option I was left with was to reset my PC so I tried it and all it says is ‘there was a problem resetting your pc’

What am I supposed to do?

:)

owenlee161, Dec 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Stuck in Getting Windows Ready Loop

I've tried all the suggestions listed in the community forum on the issue.

My loop started in the middle of my day, not after update. I waited two and a half hours, then turned off and tried these tips. Every time I turn it on, it returns to the loop.

What can I do?

Linda

Hockeymom 18, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything.

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything.

1. Help! Windows start up loop! Tried everything. - Similar Threads - Help start loop

2. Automatic Repair Loop- I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop- I've tried everything: Hello. At this point, I don't know what else to do. I'm really close to throw my pc out of the window.. Due to the coronavirus , we're now all working from home. I have really really really important things to take care of and my computer decided to enter Automatic Repair...
  3. I tried everything but this keeps happening help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried everything but this keeps happening help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimshady044 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaxdw/i_tried_everything_but_this_keeps_happening_help/
  4. Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?: Hi, My computer is an Acer desktop, and was purchased in 2011. I wanted to reinstall Windows 10 on my machine, but I guess after upgrading to 10 from Windows 7 a couple years ago, I can no longer access the original recovery partition. I used the online tool to download...
  5. [Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help

[Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help: Hello, I have an issue with my PC that it continuously keep having bluescreens over the past week. Prior to this, I did have bluescreen issues but I managed to fix it after reparing some corrupt files in my system and was clean for 2 weeks. And now, I am getting the issue...
  6. i try everything this but it doesnt help at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i try everything this but it doesnt help at all: when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it, every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including calculator, camera, weather, and Microsoft Store itself. i try everything on internet but it doesnt solved at all. i've done...
  7. PC stuck in a start-up loop

PC stuck in a start-up loop: i have had this problem all day the problem i am having is when i boot up my pc it comes up with two messages one that says "diagnosing your pc" and "preparing automatic repair" so its obviously attempting to repair my pc however the problem is after that it says could not...
  8. endless start up looping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    endless start up looping: windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?...
  9. Help with everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with everything: ever since i upgraded my volume button and wifi button are missing the start menu doesn't even pop up and i cant even remove edge from my taskbar... any idea of what to do? i'm honestly thinking of reverting. 13353
  10. Tried everything to upgrade to Windows 10 but in vain. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried everything to upgrade to Windows 10 but in vain. Please help.: Hello, I would like to know if i can cancel my reservation from the Get Windows 10 app so that i don't get the prompt every now and then and then upgrade from a bootable media later on? I've tried all possible solution out there to upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10 but...