Windows 10: HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

Discus and support HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think it is a issue with a program I recently In-stalled but now I can't do anything my mouse will not work as in it is not appearing on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatMacdonald, Nov 15, 2019.

1. HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

I think it is a issue with a program I recently In-stalled but now I can't do anything my mouse will not work as in it is not appearing on the screen but the lights on it are turning on, and it is stuck on the automatic repair screen with the restart or adavanced options buttons but it will not allow me to use the mouse to click on them please help! I'm basically stuck here and cannot access my PC!

:)

MatMacdonald, Nov 15, 2019

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen!

1. HELP windows stuck on automatic repair screen! - Similar Threads - HELP stuck automatic

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!: The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the game, it seems that it wasn’t working. Then it directed me to the automatic repair screen, where it goes on and on with...
  6. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!: The issue occurred when I booted to an application called VRchat, which is a virtual reality game that can be installed from Steam. When I booted the game, it seems that it wasn’t working. Then it directed me to the automatic repair screen, where it goes on and on with...
  7. Help! My Windows Laptop is stuck on automatic repair screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...
  9. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  10. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...