Windows 10: *help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more...

Discus and support *help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me , I cant do anything and I stream and make animated emotes for streamers with very good programs that need a graphics card. all i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrAzOnThEiNsIdE, Jun 20, 2021.

1. *help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more...

Please help me , I cant do anything and I stream and make animated emotes for streamers with very good programs that need a graphics card. all i did was say yes to the new update for windows and next thing you know Radeon is gone yet its there but says I need to install it again. problem is i bought this laptop with that driver therefore i have no cd or key to input even though i do own it. please help me and give me back my Radeon , i don't even know what its using I'm assuming nothing since it says its there but says its empty in the programs 86 folder. i have screenshots to prove all this s

:)

CrAzOnThEiNsIdE, Jun 20, 2021

2. Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.

Hi guys, I use Windows 10. I accidentally uninstalled my AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic Card from my Dell Inspiron. I went to Device Manager -> Computer ->double click on the AMD Radeon card -> uninstalled. Is there any way I can reinstall? Did the graphic
    card just popped out inside my laptop? I know it is a stupid question but I need help ASAP. Thanks.

MuddledCamp65, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2021
  4. *help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more...

AMD graphics card on windows 10

Just purchased a MacBook Pro. Had to set up bootcamp because I needed windows to run a design program we use for work. Purchased windows 10-only because I couldn't find windows 7*help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more... :(

Having issues with the graphics. (Funny - I bought the computer for it's graphic capabilities). Our software techs at Cabinet Vision said it has to do with the AMD graphics card so until they-AMD- do something our guys can't do anything. They can only touch
    their software so I get it.

My computer has AMD Radeon R9 M370X. Does anyone know where I would start for help? I know Apple won't help because it's on the Bootcamp side. I know our techs can't help because its not their software problem. Do I need to purchase another graphics card
    or install an earlier version of AMD? Get someone from Windows on it? I don't know a thing about this or where to start.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Carol

CarolDiBacco, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

*help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more...

1. *help* Windows took my AMD graphics card when i did the new update *help* and more... - Similar Threads - *help* took AMD

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. AMD Graphics Card

AMD Graphics Card: Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5 M435. I'm assuming this is a 4GB card hence when I play GTAV it says I have a 4GB and gameplay gets really choppy.When I...
  5. Graphics Card Help

Graphics Card Help: I recently fixed my laptop, and once I booted everything up, I decided to update everything. However I got a flickering issue so I disabled my graphics card and the problem was fixed. However, now everything on my laptop runs slower, yet if I update the graphics card, my...
  6. A Windows Update for an AMD Graphics Driver when I don't have any AMD Graphics Card???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Windows Update for an AMD Graphics Driver when I don't have any AMD Graphics Card???: Hey... I recently went to check Windows Update to see if there were any updates to install. There was on one, however, and it puzzles me.[ATTACH] I'm using an Intel HD Graphics Driver and have an Intel HD Graphics Card from the Motherboard. [ATTACH] What's with this...
  7. I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card

I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card: Hello everyone. Processor Intel Core i7-4770 Haswell 3,40Ghz Socket 1150 LGA Mainboard: Asustek computers, H81M-K Memory: DDR3,16G GPU:Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380 DDR5, 4G OS: Windows 10 About 2 days ago All started suddenly with a total freez of my PC while I...
  8. Windows 10 Update Uninstalled my Graphics Card? Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Uninstalled my Graphics Card? Help!: Hi, I need urgent help. I updated my windows 10, and mid update the screen went a tinted green. Last time this happened, the guy that sold me the computer had to take it back and fix it himself. He said it was something to do with the graphics card. I'm not entirely sure what...
  9. New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more: –Gold Editions of AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X processor and AMD Radeon™ VII graphics card include coupon code for free copies of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Gold Edition and World War Z –Retailers and etailers worldwide to offer special deals on select AMD products during AMD50...
  10. Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.: Hi guys, I use Windows 10. I accidentally uninstalled my AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic Card from my Dell Inspiron. I went to Device Manager -> Computer ->double click on the AMD Radeon card -> uninstalled. Is there any way I can reinstall? Did the graphic card just popped out...