Windows 10: Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

Discus and support Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update gone wrong. Computer is trying to undo changes but stuck in loop. Have tried everything to rectify but no joy Anybody got an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinThoroughgood, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

Windows update gone wrong.

Computer is trying to undo changes but stuck in loop.

Have tried everything to rectify but no joy

Anybody got an answer to solve problem

:)

KevinThoroughgood, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but
    i was wrong, after a few consecutive tries i think i may have broken it and it keeps restarting itself in a loop saying "Undoing changes made to your computer". I cant get to the advanced startup menu by restarting it 3 times nor safe mode thorugh f8, please
    helpp.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

windows 10 undoing changes loop

Laptop is stuck in an 'undoing changes' loop. I cannot access the file to delete the update causing the loop and I've tried to restart in safe mode but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

1. Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes - Similar Threads - Help update Computer

2. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: 1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the automatic repair but the repair does not show up shift + f8 and hard shut down 3+ times5.The "undoing changes" blue screen is not...
  3. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: 1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the automatic repair but the repair does not show up shift + f8 and hard shut down 3+ times5.The "undoing changes" blue screen is not...
  4. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  6. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  7. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  9. Computer stuck on "Undoing changes to computer"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck on "Undoing changes to computer": I tried to update my PC and left it running for about an hour, came back, and the update was on 2% so I restarted my computer. When I turn it back on it comes up with a messaging saying "Undoing changes to your computer". I've attempted to restart in safe mode however...
  10. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop: My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.comabout:blank

2. computer in continuous loop trying to undo changes

3. windows stuck in a loop at startup . Says trying to undo

4. computer stuck trying to undue changes