Windows 10: Help windows users and maybe tweakers help?

Discus and support Help windows users and maybe tweakers help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok i need help i have tweaked my winodws a bit and don't know the issue here. If i alt tab a game it will crash the game and my screen goes black and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LibrarianTop2118, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Help windows users and maybe tweakers help?

Ok i need help i have tweaked my winodws a bit and don't know the issue here. If i alt tab a game it will crash the game and my screen goes black and i have to restart my pc which takes a while. then it runs normal. I have disabled a some things in device manger which i think might be the root problem i have changed some things in msi mode v2 and have changed some cpu ports in Interrupt Affinity Policy Tool. I also will not be running the follow command for my own reasons "sfc /scannow" any help is appreciated thanks

submitted by /u/LibrarianTop2118
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LibrarianTop2118, Aug 12, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Help windows users and maybe tweakers help? :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Help windows users and maybe tweakers help? :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Help windows users and maybe tweakers help?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Help windows users and maybe tweakers help?

1. Help windows users and maybe tweakers help? - Similar Threads - Help users maybe

2. Help with BSOD on Windows 11 or maybe GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with BSOD on Windows 11 or maybe GSOD: HelloI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 via Insider program. I had problems with BSOD related to some bad drivers which I never managed to resolve. So I tried Windows 11 hoping that the problem may disappear. Alas, it didn't. I'm aware that the insider builds are not very...
  3. Help with BSOD on Windows 11 or maybe GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with BSOD on Windows 11 or maybe GSOD: HelloI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 via Insider program. I had problems with BSOD related to some bad drivers which I never managed to resolve. So I tried Windows 11 hoping that the problem may disappear. Alas, it didn't. I'm aware that the insider builds are not very...
  4. HELP! Windows has corrupted 2 SSDs and maybe another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Windows has corrupted 2 SSDs and maybe another?: OK I’ll keep this as brief as I can. I have managed to have 2 ssds corrupt in the past and now my newest one just goes to 100% usage and 0 kB/s read/write speed just using Word. When this happens my whole pc becomes unresponsive. This is exactly what happened to my other two...
  5. Window tweakers?

Window tweakers?: Trying to remove annoying shortcut arrows and UAC icon from desktop icons. I have used UWT in the past but that was several years ago and i did screw up several times, forcing me to do a fresh install just for a simple change to lock screen. Anyone recommend a simple user...
  6. Maybe you guys can help?

Maybe you guys can help?: submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/
  7. Help scrolling issue maybe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help scrolling issue maybe?: Hi can anyone advise i have an issue where my laptop all of sudden wont allow me to scroll at all on anything without jumping back to the top. I also have an issue if I try to click on an app to open its just highlighting whatever is in the top right corner and wont allow me...
  8. Maybe someone here will help

Maybe someone here will help: submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grt5wa/maybe_someone_here_will_help/
  9. Maybe someone can help me

Maybe someone can help me: I have a ssd where my windows is on and my hdd. I discovered today that there were some random folders on my hdd. I cleaned some of them which didnt make sense, but there were 2 folders system and system64. Anyone know why they are there? There was also some thing called Mono...
  10. Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help: submitted by /u/finnkirsh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecmn9m/maybe_its_a_windows_issue_i_need_help/