Windows 10: Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t

Discus and support Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joshroberts001 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joshroberts001, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t

/u/joshroberts001, Feb 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t

6020 won`t connect through Irda

No it doesn`t say anything. I only run the 'connection wizzard' as you might call it, in PCSuite and them the application is waiting for the connection. After some time (a couple dozen sec) a pop-up shows saying where can I get help if I have problems
    with connection (basicly some PCSuite FAQ that doesn`t say much). I`m not sure at this point if my irda adapter isn`t malfunctioning. I`ve tried to get a connection on two different computers and with two different phones and still nothing. So this will either
    be: the drivers, PCSuite or the adapter itself. I`ve bought a new one in a good store so I don`t suspect that it`s broken but that might be the cause. I just want to try the two first options before I go with the adapter to the service because if I do it I
    probably won`t see it for next 3 weeks :/ I`ve searched for some updated drivers but there aren`t any. I`ve read on some other forum that people install drivers for some other but similar model of adapter but it doesn`t work for me - Windows doesn`t want to
    install them and eventually installs some drivers of its own.

I also can`t find the information on the nokia page about which PCSuite is compatible for which cell type so if any of you happen to know the exact URI I`d be greatful.

ilozen---01, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t

1. Help!! Windows won’t boot for the first time says there’s windows on it already but there isn’t - Similar Threads - Help won’t boot

2. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  3. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  4. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Won’t boot into windows, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t boot into windows, please help!: Need PC Help! Ever since I replaced my gpu, psu, and motherboard and kept all my other components my pc hasn’t been the same. At first I could boot into windows but then it got stuck in the windows login screen and would just go to the motherboard screen and be stuck there....
  6. [HELP] Windows won’t boot

[HELP] Windows won’t boot: Issue: windows\system32\winload.efi missing or corrupt Laptop: Dell Inspiron 7573 2 in 1 Processor: Intel Core i7 8th gen RAM: 16 gb DDR4 Windows 10 factory installed. My laptop was working smoothly, until i woke up the next morning facing this issue! I tried several...
  7. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot: Hi all, I’m in desperate need of assistance rn. A few days ago, my laptop (surface) randomly got a blue error screen and turned off. Since then, it won’t boot or restart properly and either goes straight to the Bitlocker recovery screen (which doesn’t work) and then the blue...
  8. Windows won’t boot, help!

Windows won’t boot, help!: I disabled intel rapid storage technology, midway through my pc blue screened and then completely crashed while the error report was generating. Since then I’ve tried resetting bios to defaults which did nothing, resetting windows which said couldn’t be completed, sfc and...
  9. Failing to boot first time

in Windows 10 Support
    Failing to boot first time: My Mum's sent me a video of her Windows 10 PC booting and what appears to happen is the first time it loads the blue recovery screen which says "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" and then she clicks on the left button and it boots fine or sometimes after she types...
  10. Won't boot first time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't boot first time: When I have the AMD FX9370 installed, my computer won't boot first time. Never does. I hold the power button until it shuts off and press it again for a 2nd boot with zero issues. When the FX8350 is installed it does boot first try. The board was an msi 970a G46 with an...