Windows 10: [HELP] Windows won’t boot

Discus and support [HELP] Windows won’t boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Issue: windows\system32\winload.efi missing or corrupt Laptop: Dell Inspiron 7573 2 in 1 Processor: Intel Core i7 8th gen RAM: 16 gb DDR4 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a7medddo, Jul 5, 2020.

1. [HELP] Windows won’t boot

Issue: windows\system32\winload.efi missing or corrupt

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 7573 2 in 1 Processor: Intel Core i7 8th gen RAM: 16 gb DDR4

Windows 10 factory installed. My laptop was working smoothly, until i woke up the next morning facing this issue!

I tried several methods online to fix it.

bootrec /fixboot bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /rebuildbcd

Almost every code has an error- The system cannot find the file specified.

Any help or support is massively appreciated, I live in Pakistan and it’s rare to find a fix for this.

My laptop has genuine windows installed, i don’t want to loose the original windows or my data. Can anyone help me please!

submitted by /u/a7medddo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a7medddo, Jul 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2020
  3. freaksavior, Jul 5, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

[HELP] Windows won’t boot

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Windows won’t boot

1. [HELP] Windows won’t boot - Similar Threads - HELP won’t boot

2. Windows won’t Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t Boot: I cannot boot into windows I have tried the repair tool and the command prompt and it won’t work I also tried to boot in safe mode and that failed as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-boot/db6fccfe-a0c8-4599-82a0-0d52fed40af4
  3. Windows won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won’t boot: I just got a m.2 gen 4. I have transferred everything to it including windows, updated windows on it and everything. It was working just fine for a couple of days so i have my old ssd to my father to use that had the original windows on it he reformatted it and is now using...
  4. Windows Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  5. Windows Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  6. Windows Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Won’t boot into windows, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t boot into windows, please help!: Need PC Help! Ever since I replaced my gpu, psu, and motherboard and kept all my other components my pc hasn’t been the same. At first I could boot into windows but then it got stuck in the windows login screen and would just go to the motherboard screen and be stuck there....
  8. HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot

HELP PLS! Windows 10 won’t boot: Hi all, I’m in desperate need of assistance rn. A few days ago, my laptop (surface) randomly got a blue error screen and turned off. Since then, it won’t boot or restart properly and either goes straight to the Bitlocker recovery screen (which doesn’t work) and then the blue...
  9. Windows won’t boot

Windows won’t boot: I downloaded the Windows Installation Media on a USB. When I plug the USB into my new PC, Windows won’t boot it. It reads that the USB is there and I have boot priority for the USB. Why isn’t it booting. My motherboard is a ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair Hero 8 of that helps at all....
  10. Windows won’t boot, help!

Windows won’t boot, help!: I disabled intel rapid storage technology, midway through my pc blue screened and then completely crashed while the error report was generating. Since then I’ve tried resetting bios to defaults which did nothing, resetting windows which said couldn’t be completed, sfc and...