Windows 10: Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper

Discus and support Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 I just got from the app store Sense Clock and I want to make this my default wallpaper on my 2nd monitor so how do keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bha19, Sep 26, 2020.

1. bha19 Win User

Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper

Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042

I just got from the app store Sense Clock and I want to make this my default wallpaper on my 2nd monitor so how do keep my default wallpaper on my 1st monitor and Sense Clock my default on 2nd monitor. I was finally able to gain access to my folder windowsapps on my hard drive if that helps. I also know how to put a different picture as my 2nd screen just not this app.

:)

bha19, Sep 26, 2020

2. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 26, 2020
  4. N1DA Win User

Dual monitor separate wallpapers

I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list.

Thema:

1. Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper - Similar Threads - Help monitors different

2. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  3. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  4. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures as wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  5. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  6. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  7. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  8. Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers

Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 So what I want to do is have 2 monitors but different wallpapers on each one. I figured out how to do this except sometimes when I turn on my computer the settings are not saved.as when I last turned the computer off. Also, sometimes when I try...
  9. Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper

Help with 2 monitors and different wallpaper: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 I just got from the app store Sense Clock and I want to make this my default wallpaper on my 2nd monitor so how do keep my default wallpaper on my 1st monitor and Sense Clock my default on 2nd monitor. I was finally able to gain access to my...
  10. Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 So what I want to do is have 2 monitors but different wallpapers on each one. I figured out how to do this except sometimes when I turn on my computer the settings are not saved.as when I last turned the computer off. Also, sometimes when I try...