Windows 10: Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Discus and support Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here are some images.
    Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

:)

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015

2. When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading.

Original title: Odd Graphics

When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading then in the actual game the graphics look as if it is feom a 3D Comic Book with the blue and the red picture.

ShabzPrime, Aug 4, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Graphics on Age of Empires 3 faulty after Windows 10 upgrade

With no 3D settings AOE3 runs fine under Win10's bonnet. Also runs well with a Boot full of 3D goodness. ;D

"I think I ran "3D builder"

You think you ran 3D builder ? I've not used 3D Builder, but....

No 3D glasses ? Clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D in the Nvidia Control Panel

Set Up Stereoscopic 3D tab to disable 3D.

If you do have 3D glasses, are you using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses, or the traditional

blue/red 3D glasses ?

- Red/blue shift will occur if you have enabled 3D Vision Discover in the

Stereoscopic 3D Display type, option in Nvidia Control Panel.

This is the setting you would use with the red/blue glasses.

Clicking on Ctrl + T should disable this in games that you don't use the 3D glasses with.

- If using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (version 1 or 2) you need to enable the option that shows the name of

your monitor to get Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Vision (no blue/red shift), which can also be disabled

using Ctrl + T.

- Or, disable 3D.

- Or... If you don't have 3D glasses, prevent potential for conflict with something else under the mud guards,

and uninstall the 3D Vision drivers..

BossDweeb, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

it's windows 10, sorry if it says 8.1 in systems specs, my pc have windows 8.1

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015
  5. It looks like he set an option in the game or somewhere to use that version of 3D. Tho it is an option I never really seen.

logicearth, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    What Type of Video Card are you using?

Gary, Aug 4, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
    He probably has some kind of Stereoscopic 3D setting enabled in the game's settings.

Thema:

Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

1. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' - Similar Threads - Help ''3d'' ''Red

2. No Suitable 3D Graphics Adapter is Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Suitable 3D Graphics Adapter is Available: Hello Everyone, I recently installed Jurassic World Evolution 2 and I am experiencing this problem. When launching It crashes and send me this message, "No suitable 3D graphics adapter is available". Also I tried changing my resolution but it still showed the same message. My...
  3. No Suitable 3D Graphics Adapter is Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Suitable 3D Graphics Adapter is Available: Hello Everyone, I recently installed Jurassic World Evolution 2 and I am experiencing this problem. When launching It crashes and send me this message, "No suitable 3D graphics adapter is available". Also I tried changing my resolution but it still showed the same message. My...
  4. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

in Windows 10 Customization
    My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :: so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this blue and red haze or shadow on everything on my pc, text, desktop icons, icons on the task bar everything : i have tried to...
  5. My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My kid mashed buttons and now i have blue and red 3D shadows on everything :: so i have been trying to install Minecraft and i left my pc to go toilet and my devil spawn decided to mash keys, when i returned to my pc i have this blue and red haze or shadow on everything on my pc, text, desktop icons, icons on the task bar everything : i have tried to...
  6. Red and Blue squares on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red and Blue squares on computer: [ATTACH]hi so when i first got my computer it had the same issue but it eventually went away and i was super happy but recently i had to reset my computer and the problem is back. what do i do please help....
  7. 3D graphics acceleration problems a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D graphics acceleration problems a solution: I had an old graphics card purchased a newer one it has 3D acceleration still the games didn't made the choice to use it. It kept on telling me that my graphics card ddin't support 3 dD acceleration, well after trying checking on the drivers making sure the card did had it....
  8. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  9. 3d graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3d graphics drivers: Trying to play a game and pop up window box states computers 3d graphics drivers appear to not be functioning properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-graphics-drivers/1ee92d99-d2da-4598-a8b7-3b52152228c9
  10. Multiple problems with 3D graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple problems with 3D graphics: I have an HP Envy laptop. It has Nvidia Geforce GT 740M GPU. After installing the Fall Creators Update I have encountered lots of problems which I think are graphics related. These problems include - Many games and software not working. This includes but is not limited...