Windows 10: Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Discus and support Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ToasterGuy Win User

Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here are some images.
    Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

:)

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015
  2. ShabzPrime Win User

When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading.

Original title: Odd Graphics

When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading then in the actual game the graphics look as if it is feom a 3D Comic Book with the blue and the red picture.

ShabzPrime, Aug 4, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Graphics on Age of Empires 3 faulty after Windows 10 upgrade

With no 3D settings AOE3 runs fine under Win10's bonnet. Also runs well with a Boot full of 3D goodness. ;D

"I think I ran "3D builder"

You think you ran 3D builder ? I've not used 3D Builder, but....

No 3D glasses ? Clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D in the Nvidia Control Panel

Set Up Stereoscopic 3D tab to disable 3D.

If you do have 3D glasses, are you using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses, or the traditional

blue/red 3D glasses ?

- Red/blue shift will occur if you have enabled 3D Vision Discover in the

Stereoscopic 3D Display type, option in Nvidia Control Panel.

This is the setting you would use with the red/blue glasses.

Clicking on Ctrl + T should disable this in games that you don't use the 3D glasses with.

- If using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (version 1 or 2) you need to enable the option that shows the name of

your monitor to get Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Vision (no blue/red shift), which can also be disabled

using Ctrl + T.

- Or, disable 3D.

- Or... If you don't have 3D glasses, prevent potential for conflict with something else under the mud guards,

and uninstall the 3D Vision drivers..

BossDweeb, Aug 4, 2015
  4. ToasterGuy Win User

it's windows 10, sorry if it says 8.1 in systems specs, my pc have windows 8.1

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015
  5. logicearth Win User
    It looks like he set an option in the game or somewhere to use that version of 3D. Tho it is an option I never really seen.

logicearth, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    What Type of Video Card are you using?

Gary, Aug 4, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
    He probably has some kind of Stereoscopic 3D setting enabled in the game's settings.

Thema:

1. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' - Similar Threads - Help ''3d'' ''Red

2. Graphics Card Purchasing Help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Purchasing Help: Hi all, I'm looking at getting a new graphics card in a month or so and I have been looking at Nvidia (after years of using Radeon cards), and I have a question or two: I'm looking at the GTX 1070 (Mid-range is around $595 to $650 where I live) and it seems that it will do...
  3. Blue screen reasons for help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...
  4. Graphics Error Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Error Please Help: Hello, I started up my computer today when I noticed a weird blotch appearing on my MSI gaming laptop's screen. After booting up a few different programs and cleaning the screen, I realized that rather than being a dirty screen, it is a weird shape that only appears when...
  5. Need help with Switchable Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Switchable Graphics: Does any of you got switchable graphic problem it not working its running on intel HD I have a Dell Inspiron 15r se 7520 it has a 2gb AMD radion 7730m problem is that when playing games it only uses Intel HD 4000 not switching to AMD Any one got any solution for this...
  6. Multiple problems with 3D graphics

Multiple problems with 3D graphics: I have an HP Envy laptop. It has Nvidia Geforce GT 740M GPU. After installing the Fall Creators Update I have encountered lots of problems which I think are graphics related. These problems include - Many games and software not working. This includes but is not limited...
  7. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...
  8. Realtek Graphic Equalizer help

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek Graphic Equalizer help: Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before but I need help on my Realtek audio manager. What I have is as below and I really want to have the graphic equalizer option. Can anyone advise as to what I should do or where I can get the version with the equalizer. I have...
  9. Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system: I am on a custom built system. It is fairly new -- roughly 3-4 months old. To date everything has been good, but today the computer crashed on me. No literal visible BSOD --- but my screens went solid red & solid blue and the audio got stuck in a horrible sort of a feedback...
  10. Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor: Hi, I am facing a strange problem. I have installed Windows 10 recently on my new PC. The problem I am facing is that the HDMI connected Samsung TV (which is the second monitor) is showing up red/blue dots across the screen. Initially, i thought it might be a graphic...