Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

Discus and support Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ToasterGuy Win User

Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here are some images.
    Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' [​IMG]

:)

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015
  2. ShabzPrime Win User

When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading.

Original title: Odd Graphics

When I run The Sims 4 or League of Legends the color will be normal but then it will turn yellowy while loading then in the actual game the graphics look as if it is feom a 3D Comic Book with the blue and the red picture.

ShabzPrime, Aug 4, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Graphics on Age of Empires 3 faulty after Windows 10 upgrade

With no 3D settings AOE3 runs fine under Win10's bonnet. Also runs well with a Boot full of 3D goodness. ;D

"I think I ran "3D builder"

You think you ran 3D builder ? I've not used 3D Builder, but....

No 3D glasses ? Clear the tick box next to Enable stereoscopic 3D in the Nvidia Control Panel

Set Up Stereoscopic 3D tab to disable 3D.

If you do have 3D glasses, are you using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses, or the traditional

blue/red 3D glasses ?

- Red/blue shift will occur if you have enabled 3D Vision Discover in the

Stereoscopic 3D Display type, option in Nvidia Control Panel.

This is the setting you would use with the red/blue glasses.

Clicking on Ctrl + T should disable this in games that you don't use the 3D glasses with.

- If using Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (version 1 or 2) you need to enable the option that shows the name of

your monitor to get Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Vision (no blue/red shift), which can also be disabled

using Ctrl + T.

- Or, disable 3D.

- Or... If you don't have 3D glasses, prevent potential for conflict with something else under the mud guards,

and uninstall the 3D Vision drivers..

BossDweeb, Aug 4, 2015
  4. ToasterGuy Win User

it's windows 10, sorry if it says 8.1 in systems specs, my pc have windows 8.1

ToasterGuy, Aug 4, 2015
  5. logicearth Win User
    It looks like he set an option in the game or somewhere to use that version of 3D. Tho it is an option I never really seen.

logicearth, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    What Type of Video Card are you using?

Gary, Aug 4, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
    He probably has some kind of Stereoscopic 3D setting enabled in the game's settings.

Thema:

1. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'' - Similar Threads - Help ''3d'' ''Red

2. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen: So my computer works and then shuts off to blue screen. It has had multiple codes and they are as follows: IRQL_not_less_or_equal Kmode Bad Pool Header System Thread Exception not Handled I think my hard drive is failing but can anyone give me advice. If I need a new...
  3. User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    User's account no help to me/I would be very grateful for help getting burned out needs fixed: Some how my User account has no permissions I probably did it or could have been update doesn't matter now.going to try my best to explain have aq error 0x80070425 that means credentials is disabled can not get it going without administrator rights I no longer have any guess...
  4. help me get my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me get my e-mail: I cannot access my e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/help-me-get-my-e-mail/57df1ee6-9e0e-481b-be54-b503abfa5589
  5. HELP Camera Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP Camera Missing: I used to have the Microsoft Camera from the Trusted Microsoft Store App on my computer and now my computer says, "We can't find your camera... error code: 0XA00F4244<No CamerasAreAttached>"...
  6. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Hi, I really want to install Paint 3-D but whenever I press the install button, it does nothing! What should I do in order to get Paint 3-D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_paint3d-win_install3d/paint-3d/b067763f-5b24-468c-951a-9dce8968042d
  7. Partions help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...
  8. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  9. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  10. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...