Windows 10: Help with a .bat file.

Discus and support Help with a .bat file. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with: [img] I got it to open the Windows Update interface: [img] However, I need the .bat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EyeInTheSky, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Help with a .bat file.

I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with:

Help with a .bat file. [​IMG]

I got it to open the Windows Update interface:

Help with a .bat file. [​IMG]

However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange.

Can someone help me to finish editing the .bat file so that when I click the .bat file, the process of manually checking for Windows Updates becomes fully automated?

:)

EyeInTheSky, Oct 29, 2018

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Help with a .bat file.

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

Hey all....

Can someone help me make the BAT script in the 2nd post above to be able to use MORE than "1" file?
    As it currently is, you can only replace one particular file.

For example, I want in the command line to be able to write two files or more, and the script will find and replace all those 2 or more named files.
    Thanks much.

P.S.... Is there a GUI that does file searching and replacing?
    I've spent hours searching on the net, and the only thing I can find are "text" search/replace and this BAT command, not actual "file" replacing. I find this amazing. *Frown Help with a .bat file. :(

leeuniverse, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Help with a .bat file.

1. Help with a .bat file. - Similar Threads - Help bat file

2. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  3. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  4. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  6. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  7. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  8. Help with the creation of a (to me) complicated bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with the creation of a (to me) complicated bat file: Hi people! I have a pretty complicated (to me) task to accomplish. I have a notebook with Windows 10 64 bit turned into a media-retrogaming living room PC. I use both emulators, old pc games and Steam games. I use two Playstation 3 controllers, connected with a bluetooth...
  9. Need some Help with CMD and .bat files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some Help with CMD and .bat files: I have .bat file thats in a folder in my desktop (location). When i open the bat file i need it to run in the folder that's it's located (in the folder thats on my desktop) However, when i run the bat file it runs at the default location. So isn't there anyway I can change...
  10. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....