Windows 10: Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File

Discus and support Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting blue spinning circles and "program" not responding errors on virtually any program I'm running on my computer. I've had two Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wee Mon, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Wee Mon Win User

Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File

I have been getting blue spinning circles and "program" not responding errors on virtually any program I'm running on my computer. I've had two Black Screen hang-ups yesterday and today. After the second hand-up I received a Blue Screen Error that shutdown my computer, then restarted it. I do have a minidump file from this shutdown. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

:)

Wee Mon, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File - Similar Threads - Help Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  4. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen MiniDump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen MiniDump File: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000403, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: ffff8f01450105b8Arg3: 81000003db037c66Arg4: ffff8f0145010598Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  6. Blue Screen MiniDump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen MiniDump File: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000403, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: ffff8f01450105b8Arg3: 81000003db037c66Arg4: ffff8f0145010598Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  7. Blue Screen MiniDump File

8. BLUE SCREEN minidump files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUE SCREEN minidump files: I read somewhere that i need to upload these files in order to use windbg to read them Miniump file #1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPjIOerEI8cjEwjyDEDH4ak1MNn?e=zIkmpr Minidump file #2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqPjIOerEI8cjE6mMmtuKN9UxEtH?e=5KdCf5 Minidump file #3:...
  9. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  10. help with a blue screen minidump

help with a blue screen minidump: I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver crashed, but claim it's a hardware problem. I don't know how they would tell from the minidump, perhaps someone here can help....