Windows 10: help with a blue screen minidump

Discus and support help with a blue screen minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricT.111, Jul 21, 2019.

1. EricT.111 Win User

help with a blue screen minidump

I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver crashed, but claim it's a hardware problem. I don't know how they would tell from the minidump, perhaps someone here can help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qohdwc7ea3zdduh/minidumpfile.zip?dl=0

:)

EricT.111, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 21, 2019
  4. help with a blue screen minidump

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

help with a blue screen minidump

1. help with a blue screen minidump - Similar Threads - help blue screen

2. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  3. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  4. blue screen of death minidump, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  5. Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File

Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File: I have been getting blue spinning circles and "program" not responding errors on virtually any program I'm running on my computer. I've had two Black Screen hang-ups yesterday and today. After the second hand-up I received a Blue Screen Error that shutdown my computer, then...
  6. Blue Screen crash minidump help

Blue Screen crash minidump help: Hello All, longtime reader first-time poster. Just put together my new rig Asrock b450 Steel Legend motherboard Ryzen 5 3600x Gigabyte 5700 xt Corsair vengeance 320016g 2x 8gig EVGA Supernova 650 G5 CoolerMaster 212 evo here is a link to the minidump...
  7. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  8. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  9. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...
  10. Blue Screen MiniDump

Blue Screen MiniDump: Hi, I am getting blue screen Bad_Pool_Caller more than once a day. I hadn't loaded any new drivers and the only recent software was from Microsoft automatic updates to applications. I save a couple of dumps and used something called "BlueScreenView which reported addresses:...