Windows 10: Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue

Discus and support Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I have a wireless Samsung M2070W mono laser. It KEEPS losing connectivity with the router. Turn it off at the power socket and back on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArthurDent, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue

Hi Folks,

I have a wireless Samsung M2070W mono laser.

It KEEPS losing connectivity with the router.

Turn it off at the power socket and back on and voila it connects!

I'd like to do a couple of things but can't figure out how - and the support site and various YouTube videos either relate to the M2070 wired USB version or the M2070FW (which has an auto document feeder and numeric keypad) and not the wireless M2070W.

First thing I'd like to try is a simple Factory Reset to see if that sorts it out.

Second is to update the Firmware (however, most firmware updates seem to then make the printer unable to use any third-party toner cartridges - I thought the EU had put a stop to this ??), so any firmeare update would have to allow third-party toner cartridges to be used or allow you to roll-back the firmware to an earlier version.

Can anyone help?

In the meantime, I'll keep trawling the internet.

Art

:)

ArthurDent, Nov 18, 2020

2. samsung xpress m2070w printer

After upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 I fail to scan direct scan by pressing scanner button to my PC. My printer with scanner model Samsung xpress m2070w

torabuddin, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Basith M Win User
    Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Hi Peter,

I suggest you to try installing the Wireless Laser 5000 drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works for you. This might have caused due to any driver compatibility or settings related issues.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue

wireless laser mouse 5000

Thanks for the advise.

I followed your steps, reboot the computer, and it gives me the message: "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".

I am using the "microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000", I have installed the latest driver.

Now, I discovered another issue, the Bios can detect my dvd drive but the OS cannot detect my dvd drive.

Sigh...don't know what went wrong.

Taw SernTan, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue

1. Help with a Samsung M2070W Wireless Mono Laser - WiFi Issue - Similar Threads - Help Samsung M2070W

2. Wifi issue, Help!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue, Help!?: Recently reset my pc, Yada yada, But I literally can't find any other connections on my setup screen keeping me from proceeding. Help!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-issue-help/ee7c1bd2-a2bf-43f0-9719-3611aa8d0279
  3. Wifi issue, Help!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi issue, Help!?: Recently reset my pc, Yada yada, But I literally can't find any other connections on my setup screen keeping me from proceeding. Help!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-issue-help/ee7c1bd2-a2bf-43f0-9719-3611aa8d0279
  4. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  5. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  6. microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000: Is the microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000 a bluetooth device or a usb device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-notebook-laser-mouse-6000/9329ef96-93dd-4238-83d4-d9c2dc21e72d
  7. Issues with wireless WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with wireless WiFi adapter: I’ve done about everything I can to fix a Netgear WiFi adapter that hasn’t worked for over a year. My PC has gone through 3 wireless adapters. They will just stop working entirely on a given day. The light on the adapters won’t even work. Sometimes (rarely) I can get them to...
  8. Samsung Wireless Printer

Samsung Wireless Printer: I am trying to install a Samsung Wireless Printer onto my computer but it will lot allow the CD that comes with the printer to load, I get the same error message that it has been blocked by the administrator. I am the administrator and this is a personal PC. Any...
  9. samsung xpress m2070w printer

samsung xpress m2070w printer: After upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 I fail to scan direct scan by pressing scanner button to my PC. My printer with scanner model Samsung xpress m2070w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-xpress-m2070w-printer/40da4c76-2a56-455b-a29f-e386527c77f0
  10. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10: Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315 and got it to work with Windows 10? HP support in Germany claims, the printer CLP-315 is not compatible with Windows 10....