Windows 10: Help with a .sys type file.

Discus and support Help with a .sys type file. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.in the past few months I'm having a problem where a white window would pop up and then immediately closes. which minimizes other program's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maor R., Nov 6, 2021.

1. Maor R. Win User

Help with a .sys type file.

Hello.in the past few months I'm having a problem where a white window would pop up and then immediately closes. which minimizes other program's windows mostly games. after making a screen recording i managed to screenshot the screen and see that is a sys file located under my user\appdata\roaming named "tvaauci".does anyone know what is the purpose of this file and what can i do to fix the issue?Thank You.

:)

Maor R., Nov 6, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 typing slow

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted
    system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2: If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

How to change default app for file type

@Bree - yes, I'm quite aware of this thanks, but as you will see it's missing. I recall reading that clicking the dialogue at a certain point in blank space made it appear, and trying that once successfully, but doesn't seem to help now. Plenty of other similar reports of this option being missing.

Help with a .sys type file. [​IMG]

'Fix' described here: (essentially unassociate the extension)
    Windows 10 "Always use this app" checkbox missing - Super User

dalchina, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Help with a .sys type file. - Similar Threads - Help sys type

2. Help with a .sys type file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a .sys type file.: Hello.in the past few months I'm having a problem where a white window would pop up and then immediately closes. which minimizes other program's windows mostly games. after making a screen recording i managed to screenshot the screen and see that is a sys file located under...
  3. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  4. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  5. Unbelievably large .sys files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unbelievably large .sys files...: (I was unsure which topic to choose ; this might be more appropriate under the Windows settings topic (?)) Is it acceptable*, or normal, or whatever, for a "new" system with barely a couple gigabytes of personal data to have ridiculously oversized .sys files ? [ATTACH] I...
  6. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...
  7. sys file

sys file: There is error of sys file if you want to reomve this error then you visit our site https://unfitpc.com/asinshelp64-sys, it will be fruitful for you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/sys-file/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04
  8. Need help changing file type

Need help changing file type: Hello, I'm having a problem where I'm unable to choose "Save as type: All files", in order to change the format of a document using a word processor. I do not have Microsoft Word, but I've tried this with both WordPad and LiberOffice Writer and it isn't working. I'm trying...
  9. Bsod on several .sys files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod on several .sys files: Hello, I`ve got several bsods on several .sys files. Tried to reinstall AMD video drivers, run sfc /scannnow and cleanup registry, run memtest (no issues found)... Nothing helped *Sad Latest bsods were caused by: fileinfo.sys, atikmdag.sys, ntoskrnl.exe. Dumps attached. 43605
  10. missing file - ASPI32.sys

in Windows 10 Support
    missing file - ASPI32.sys: I opened autoruns tonight on my 64-bit Windows 10 PC and noticed it lists a file missing: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ASPI32.sys It is however in my SysWOW64 folder. My PC is new but I've been installing all my software (and un-installing a few along the way) and I'm...