Windows 10: Help with a videogame crash.

Discus and support Help with a videogame crash. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was playing a game I've played for month's now and here recently,the game crashes and states this:Application popup: HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Browen The Bomb, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Help with a videogame crash.

Was playing a game I've played for month's now and here recently,the game crashes and states this:Application popup: HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. Click OK to close the application. The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.After trying all I know to do on the virtual end,i tried the physical end and found out that my graphics yard wasn't fitted all the way in. I re secured it

:)

Browen The Bomb, Nov 17, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 17, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 17, 2022
  4. Help with a videogame crash.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

Help with a videogame crash.

1. Help with a videogame crash. - Similar Threads - Help videogame crash

2. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  3. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while playing videogames: My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing videogames, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU or CPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC...
  4. PC crashes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with a videogame crash.

Help with a videogame crash.: Was playing a game I've played for month's now and here recently,the game crashes and states this:Application popup: HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. Click OK to close the application. The device,...
  6. Help with a videogame crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with a videogame crash.: Was playing a game I've played for month's now and here recently,the game crashes and states this:Application popup: HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. Click OK to close the application. The device,...
  7. Videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videogames: Hey, I recently got this PC as a christmas gift and being honest i never had a pc before, i need help´configurating it perfectly for videogames like Minecraft ,Fortnite, Warzone, Rocket league, E.T.C.Can someone pls help to configurate it or tell me how to talk directly with...
  8. Videogames

Videogames: Hey, I recently got this PC as a christmas gift and being honest i never had a pc before, i need help´configurating it perfectly for videogames like Minecraft ,Fortnite, Warzone, Rocket league, E.T.C.Can someone pls help to configurate it or tell me how to talk directly with...
  9. Videogames

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Videogame

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videogame: My computer pops up an error saying DX11 feature level 10 is required to run this engine on a game. But i have DirectX 12 installed and my display adapters say there working properly and there all updated??? i have NVIDA GTX 1050Ti and Intel UHD 630....