Windows 10: Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar

Discus and support Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why did my hidden tray go from this: To this? I ran a few anti-virus scans to no avail. Somebody help! submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Professional-Most806, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar

/u/Professional-Most806, Mar 2, 2021

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Mar 2, 2021
  3. vgather Win User
    weird big screen glitch? help?

im getting this glitch whenever i load a video
    Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar [​IMG]

vgather, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar

windows 10 taskbar glitch

hey so i have this strange glitch with the itunes icon on my taskbar where it has no icon and says it's not on the taskbar

Screen capture - b881c03d543fd93282c3c53dc9808eb9 - Gyazo

i am assuming this is because it's in some weird limbo state of being on the taskbar and also not on the taskbar but i'm not sure, and i was wondering if there was a fix for this as it's annoying

magicmandj, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar

1. Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar - Similar Threads - Help weird glitch

2. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  3. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  4. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  5. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  6. Weird Windows Glitch????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows Glitch????: So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but then left mouth click still wasn't working. So I plugged in my perfectly fine old mice and checked if my current mouse was the...
  7. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Glitch: I don't know how to explain but heres a picture Glitch Image When i hover my mouse to the empty places the icons and texts appears. After i close the thing and reopen it, it disappears. Happens to all softwares that has those option things submitted by /u/Hellireddit...
  8. Weird Glitch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Glitch on Windows 10: Earlier today my Windows 10 install experienced a very odd glitch which I didn’t even know could happen. I have a CyberPower PC with a Ryzen 7, eight cores, 3.90ghz, eight gigabytes of ram, an AMD RX580, a two terabyte hard disk drive with Windows 10 Home installed. I...
  9. weird big screen glitch? help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    weird big screen glitch? help?: im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425
  10. weird big screen glitch? help?

in Windows 10 Support
    weird big screen glitch? help?: im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425