Windows 10: Help with activating windows 10

Discus and support Help with activating windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I need advice about activating windows 10.My problem is that I can't activate windows 10 in any way due to an error that occurred: "Windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NatasaMujic, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Help with activating windows 10

Hello,I need advice about activating windows 10.My problem is that I can't activate windows 10 in any way due to an error that occurred: "Windows is unable to reach your company's activation service.Please connect to your corporate network.If you are connected and continue to see the error,contact your system administrator.You can also click the error detail to find the exact error.Error code:0xC004F074"

I tried a solution to type: sfc /scannow inside Command Prompt, and when I did I got the information: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.etc".
    After that,inside Command Prompt I typed: dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and I get a new error: 0x800f0906 that says: The source files could not be downloaded etc.

I also tried with the option: Troubleshooting> System and Security> Fix problems with windows update and when it was done I got the information that I need to restart my computer because there was some change and when I did I saw that the watermark on the desktop "Activate Windows" disappeared, but when I went to Settings> Update & security>Activation I see that windows did not activated at all.There was still information that it is necessary to activate windows with the same error.

I don't know what else to do to solve this problem.

Please advice.
    Thanks in advance!

:)

NatasaMujic, Mar 21, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 21, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 21, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Help with activating windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Help with activating windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Help with activating windows 10

1. Help with activating windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help activating

2. need help activateing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help activateing: my grandmother gave me this computer christmas of 2020 i didnt activate it because i didnt know i had towe dont have the original windows box we bought and its asking to connect to my orginizations server im so confused and i have no idea what to do please help i just want it...
  3. Activate Windows help. New CPU + Motherboard, can't find key

Activate Windows help. New CPU + Motherboard, can't find key: Upgraded my CPU and Motherboard, was not aware that changing certain hardware de-activated Windows 10 i had windows 7, got free upgrade to windows 10 a while ago-I read that Windows should be linked to your hardware, so i put in the old motherboard and CPU back in, Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 activation after PC upgrade HELP

Windows 10 activation after PC upgrade HELP: Hi, I upgraded my PC and I have my windows key, but it does not activate windows on my computer. I did not use a Microsoft account, and I cannot contact support. The virtual agent just sends me "If you need assisted support from one of our advocates, please know our wait...
  5. HELP! activate windows watermark

HELP! activate windows watermark: So I was playing around, doing things I probably shouldn't be, and I found some codes for windows 10 and entered them into the activate windows product key thing. Unexpectedly, one of them worked, but the activate windows watermark appeared. I wasn't smart enough to copy down...
  6. can you help to activate my window 10 pro oline?

can you help to activate my window 10 pro oline?: pleas I need help to activate my window 10 pro notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-to-activate-my-window-10-pro-oline/13f2edda-4863-442f-a551-8686950070fc
  7. Help In replacing an hdd activity light

in Windows 10 Support
    Help In replacing an hdd activity light: Musetex phantom ATX midtower case(903-S6) and the activity light for the hard drive isn't working. I have a replacement but I have never replaced an hdd activity light before.(There's a pin for the front umbelacles which I have corrected) Any tips/help would be appreciated...
  8. My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me: My windows recently got updated and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-recently-got-update-and-now-my/a18a9968-f156-4f2f-b0e4-f77c0cb09bfc
  9. I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?

I need help to activate, and perhaps get some love back towards MS Windows' way. Please?: Ok... I'll preface by saying that I worked in customer support at some point, and never, ever raised my voice like I just did with an absolutely unhelpful... Anyways. That person put me on hold until the lines closed at 5:05 PM. Real classy.The problem: three weeks ago, my...
  10. Unable to activate windows HELP

Unable to activate windows HELP: Hey guys,My friend built my pc for me and said that windows was already activated before i received it. They have purchased new product keys but it still wont let us activate it. I have windows 10 pro and get the error codes 0x803f7001 and 0xc004c060.Please help. Ive done all...