Windows 10: Help with Adding Friends to World

Discus and support Help with Adding Friends to World in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnthonyJ_Gamer, May 22, 2020.

1. Help with Adding Friends to World

My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks in advance.

:)

AnthonyJ_Gamer, May 22, 2020

2. Adding friends to notebook

I tried adding friends to my OneNote but it said got to browser to complete a security step but I don't know how to get there. Plz help

ChristianClayborne, May 22, 2020
  3. LegendFIN Win User
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account,
    linked it, added me as a friend, I accepted. All that went really well.

After he created a world that had multiplayer on, I could see him in the "Friends" tab, 1/8 players on the server. I tried to click it and join. It was loading for a bit. It said "Connecting to Multiplayer" or something like that, and after a while, "Can't
    connect to world".

Any help?

LegendFIN, May 22, 2020
  4. Help with Adding Friends to World

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Help with Adding Friends to World

1. Help with Adding Friends to World - Similar Threads - Help Adding Friends

2. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  3. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  5. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  6. Helping a friend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helping a friend: My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy371n/helping_a_friend/
  7. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  8. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted: Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and leaves the world open so I can play. I can join the World no problems when she starts it however I must click "Join Game" on...
  9. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  10. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...