Windows 10: Help with application constantly crashing at random times

Discus and support Help with application constantly crashing at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error log: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snoopster777, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Help with application constantly crashing at random times

Error log:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-04-28T10:34:30.374108900Z" />
    <EventRecordID>17808</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-J5BIV89</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>iZoom.exe</Data>
    <Data>6.2.1.0</Data>
    <Data>5925a221</Data>
    <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.17763.404</Data>
    <Data>3424aead</Data>
    <Data>e06d7363</Data>
    <Data>0011c6f2</Data>
    <Data>25b4</Data>
    <Data>01d4fda5e6ddd3e0</Data>
    <Data>O:\iZoom\iZoom.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>bc5ad1e6-1e97-4bb2-be5c-7b1563b6ef79</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>

</Event>

I have run memory diagnostics and nothing wfound

Run system file checker , nothing found

Any other ideas?

Thanks

:)

Snoopster777, Apr 28, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 28, 2019
  3. PC keeps crashing mid application

My Windows 10 machine keeps constantly crashing mid-way through any game/application I am currently running. Here's what I've done to try to solve the issue myself:

• Switch out the GPU with that of another machine
    • Reinstalled windows 10 twice on my SSD
    • Ran several memory diagnostics tests
    • Disabled all non-windows startup programs
    • reinstalled all drivers
    • Re-secured all connections to my desktop and its internal components
    I also run a new DxDiag test and each time it results in a different issue (sometimes LiveKernalEvent, RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 or just a random application like Microsoft Edge crashing [APPCRASH]) .

How would I diagnose the problem as a hardware or software issue at this point?

BohunkusCS, Apr 28, 2019
  4. vinsterX Win User

Help with application constantly crashing at random times

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Help with application constantly crashing at random times

1. Help with application constantly crashing at random times - Similar Threads - Help application constantly

2. Applications randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications randomly crashing: Good morning. I have an issue with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome crashing after being open 5-10 minutes. Can I just note, this is happening on both my desktop and laptop. When one crashes, the other one crashes at approximately the exact same time. I do not have multiple...
  3. Applications randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications randomly crashing: Good morning. I have an issue with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome crashing after being open 5-10 minutes. Can I just note, this is happening on both my desktop and laptop. When one crashes, the other one crashes at approximately the exact same time. I do not have multiple...
  4. Random applications crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random applications crashing: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbFaulting module name: WhatsApp.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000004affd76Faulting process id: 0x0x13B0Faulting application start time:...
  5. Random applications crashing

Random applications crashing: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbFaulting module name: WhatsApp.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6374cccbException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000004affd76Faulting process id: 0x0x13B0Faulting application start time:...
  6. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  7. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  8. Constant crashing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing randomly: My pc has constantly suffered from annoying crashes every now and then. It boots up normally but crashes at the most inconvenient times sometimes 4 times per day. [ATTACH] I've checked event viewer and reliability monitor for possible causes but can't properly understand...
  9. Constant BlueScreen crash at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BlueScreen crash at random times: Hello I am experiencing contsant crashes followed by a blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffa3096d010100, 0xffffa3099f0f72c0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  10. Help! Random crashes at all times and programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Random crashes at all times and programs: [ATTACH] So fairly new build title says it all. Did Memtest all good. Ran Performance monitor and got this. How do I fix this? https://preview.redd.it/npxm6k5e2p551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a73777dcb30371bcd2c89e6a762eff35c96b9300 submitted by /u/wyesguy24...