Windows 10: Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

Discus and support Help with Audacity 'Spyware' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1081) Audacity 3.0.2 Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by camelia, Jul 6, 2021.

1. camelia Win User

Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1081) Audacity 3.0.2 Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner - MacRumors How can block the spyware, (Firewall, Registry... everywhere where I can stop it) Just like this post about VLC, I have posted several months ago VLC media player Privacy Thanks

:)

camelia, Jul 6, 2021

2. AUDACITY

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to post your query in Audacity Support to help you further

Audacity Forum - Index page

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 6, 2021
  3. OOTay Win User
    Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

1. Help with Audacity 'Spyware' - Similar Threads - Help Audacity 'Spyware'

2. Help with Audacity trying to import an .mp4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Audacity trying to import an .mp4: Hello Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1055) Audacity 3.0.2 I need to install FFmpeg library Downloaded: https://lame.buanzo.org/lame_v3.100.zip and https://lame.buanzo.org/libmp3lame-win-3.99.3.zip There is not "avformat-55.dll" only I found "lame_enc.dll" From...
  3. Help with Audacity trying to import an .mp4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Audacity trying to import an .mp4: Hello Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1055) Audacity 3.0.2 I need to install FFmpeg library Downloaded: https://lame.buanzo.org/lame_v3.100.zip and https://lame.buanzo.org/libmp3lame-win-3.99.3.zip There is not "avformat-55.dll" only I found "lame_enc.dll" From...
  4. Audacity . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audacity . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying to install, Audacity. But, it's very confusing! I can't find it. After installation? I looked in, x86 program files? I've looked, everywhere.? I even looked. In the Control Panel. To see, if it was listed....
  5. Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spyware ?? HELP!!!!!: “Lync Mobile Feedback: 41263” Can anyone tell me what this means I believe someone has added me to a family group or something in this thing that didn’t have permission to is this some kind of spyware or something to connect phones and information...
  6. I need help with possible spyware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with possible spyware: Yesterday I was looking at WinDirStat to free up some space when I came across a random file called "Shrek Train". When I first saw it, I thought that it was probably just a meme folder that I created, however when I opened it, nothing that was in there was something that I...
  7. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  8. spyware

spyware: I keep getting a thing that says my computer has spyware. I run the Windows Defender scan and it never finds anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/spyware/c2b5d597-bd8d-4f26-8ccf-c9d15ec59500
  9. Anti-Spyware help

Anti-Spyware help: I've always run SuperAntiSyware on my previous Windows XP & 7. Since upgrading to Windows 10, the application has reported in excess of 700 hits, today it was 1,138. I've never had that many! I'm using Firefox Developer Edition, might that be the problem or are...
  10. Alternatives to Audacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives to Audacity: ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114