Windows 10: Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

Discus and support Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just finished building my first PC (i3 9100f, gtx1650, Asus Prime b365m) and I can't seem to work out a sound bug I keep having. When in discord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VacationViking, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

I just finished building my first PC (i3 9100f, gtx1650, Asus Prime b365m) and I can't seem to work out a sound bug I keep having.

When in discord (and in doing a screen recording) there is an almost complete audio feedback loop of the sound playing through my headset, to the mic input. So essentially if I have music playing in iTunes and talking to someone in discord, they hear the music perfectly. I originally thought it might be the mic sensitivity (corsair HS50 3.5mm headset) but when I physically detached the mic from the headset, the system audio kept being picked up by the computer as coming from the mic itself, even though no microphone was physically connected, and is then broadcast to anyone I am in a discord call with, even with mic disabled.

From what I can find from a lot of googling on the issue, it seems to be a not uncommon issue with the Realtek drivers in windows 10. The issue goes away completely when using the stock windows ones, however they sound a lot worse than the Realtek ones unfortunately, not to mention the Realtek driver keeps reinstalling every time I restart. Ive tried all the settings in the Realtek control panel, and switching to the motherboard 3.5mm inputs instead of the front panel ones, but nothing seems to help.

Thanks so much in advance if anyone has any idea how to fix this!

:)

VacationViking, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 25, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

Everything is working *Smile Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers :)

JoeBoyka, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

1. Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers - Similar Threads - Help audio feedback

2. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.: I've been trying to install the realtek audio drivers with constant failure of installing them, restarting my pc and it saying to install and restart again in a never ending loop.I've tried deleting the app from settings and reinstalling again which didn't work.I'm unsure as...
  3. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.: I've been trying to install the realtek audio drivers with constant failure of installing them, restarting my pc and it saying to install and restart again in a never ending loop.I've tried deleting the app from settings and reinstalling again which didn't work.I'm unsure as...
  4. Realtek audio driver install, restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  6. Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help: I recently downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer which made my microphone incredibly quiet and upon researching I found out that I needed to reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. I followed a tutorial I found but it didn't work, I just heard a popping noise from my headset and...
  7. Realtek audio driver help

Realtek audio driver help: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  8. Realtek audio driver install loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio driver install loop.: When installing driver it restarts but begins the installation again and when you cancel im not sure its fully installed or not but there's no audio icon in the tray or anyway to configure realtek options. submitted by /u/Drew2489 [link] [comments]...
  9. Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers: Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows. I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound. I went into Devices, and saw this: Realtek is the...
  10. Low Audio from Realtek Drivers

Low Audio from Realtek Drivers: Hi everyone, I'm new to your community, though I have visited here often over the years to get technical help with Windows. There are so many helpful posts from members of this website, that yours was the first place (outside of my laptop's manufacture) I wanted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feedback loop microphone win 10