Windows 10: Help With Bad Sectors

Discus and support Help With Bad Sectors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been having some problems with my hard drive, and I need some help. I need to know if there is a way to fix or delete the bad sectors and clone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JxhnG7, Sep 11, 2020.

1. /u/JxhnG7 Win User

Help With Bad Sectors

I've been having some problems with my hard drive, and I need some help. I need to know if there is a way to fix or delete the bad sectors and clone the drive to a new one (tried a few cloning softwares but none work). Another note is that when I try chkdsk the ETA keeps rising without ending. NOT MY BOOT DRIVE Scan Screenshot / Log Screenshot

submitted by /u/JxhnG7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JxhnG7, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Help With Bad Sectors

1. Help With Bad Sectors - Similar Threads - Help Bad Sectors

2. Bad Sectors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Sectors: Hi, my HDD has bad sectors and my os is just ubuntu , Can I fix them via windows 10 media disk chkdsk without any change my ubuntu system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-sectors/aada8c97-4e9c-4afe-b1b3-2c4494039794
  3. Bad Sectors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Sectors: Hi, my HDD has bad sectors and my os is just ubuntu , Can I fix them via windows 10 media disk chkdsk without any change my ubuntu system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-sectors/aada8c97-4e9c-4afe-b1b3-2c4494039794
  4. Hard drive, bad sectors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive, bad sectors: I have a HDD that has bad sectors. I plan to buy SSD to replace it. But can I still use that HDD to install games? I only plan to put the operating system in the SSD, or do you have any tips that will help to fix those bad sectors aside form chkdsk /f /r /x C: also, here is...
  5. Bad sectors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad sectors: Windows replaced bad clusters in file CD of name windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI GAMING 3. ETL. Windows replaced bad clusters in file 365 of name \PROGRA-2\INCRED-1\Logs\BUILDS-1. LOG....
  6. Temporary Fix for Bad Sectors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temporary Fix for Bad Sectors: I have an HDD on my laptop with lots of bad sectors (CrystalDiskInfo said that my HDD is already in bad condition), I'm going to get a free replacement but I can't afford to have a day without a laptop for now, since the replacement will take 4-14 days. I also don't have any...
  7. Macrium Reflect claims bad sector(s), Windows 10 says no bad sectors

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect claims bad sector(s), Windows 10 says no bad sectors: (For background, I ran a Macrium Reflect image backup on December 22, 2019 and it worked) So I ran a new Macrium Reflect (free home version) image backup a short while ago, and it failed at the end; I got the "Macrium backup aborted unable to read from disk error code 23"...
  8. Bad sectors in HDD question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad sectors in HDD question: I got a new HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 TB this August 2019. And now I have 2016 bad sectors in it. My previous WD 1 TB HDD which was 1 year old also failed due to bad sectors. I wanted to ask why my new HDDs getting bad sectors so quickly. I shut down my pc properly and I do...
  9. Bad sectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad sectors: Hi I was just wondering if there were bad sectors on a hard drive, would replacing it help because ive tried checking disk and scanning it and tried to fix it with command prompt but it doesnt seem to work....
  10. External Hard Driver Bad Sectors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Driver Bad Sectors: Hi I have a 2T Silicon Power A85 Hard drive. after 2 years my hard is not running well. the hard runs very slowly and stops every time. sometimes copy the information in 120 MB/s and sometimes in just few Kb. Hard disk Sentinel App shows a lot of bad sectors and just 4%...