Windows 10: Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

Discus and support Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying to play a game with modifications and my laptop started lagging and then it BSOD with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FS_072, May 28, 2022.

1. FS_072 Win User

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

Hi, I was trying to play a game with modifications and my laptop started lagging and then it BSOD with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried going back to old posts and trying the solutions those posts had... but none of them fixed it and the blue screen pops up when I try to play anything on my laptop. I would really like a solution for this.

:)

FS_072, May 28, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 28, 2022
  3. MC_123 Win User
    driver power state failure

Need fix for blue screen with error code, driver power state failure.

MC_123, May 28, 2022
  4. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

Driver power State Failure

HP Pavilion 23

Power Driver State Failure

It takes 10 minutes for my computer to turn on and anytime I restart computer its very annoying and time consuming

blue screen with sad face showing Power Driver State Failure

Why!!! Please Help

Never had this problem with my 8.1 Touch Screen HP Pavilion 23 Only after I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10

Please Someone Help Me

garydancel, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

1. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure - Similar Threads - Help Blue Screen

2. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hi,Recently I have been having this problem with my laptop when i turn it on it would freeze for a minute and then it crashes to the blue screen with the error code: Driver_Power_State_Failure.I have Dell vostro i7.Any idea on how this could be fixed?...
  3. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, My PC has been restarting on its own or blue screening with error "Driver Power State Failure".This occurs every day or two. I am attaching my dump file in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYDY1uCedGU5vtKPIBdPcgRcdGrZ5mXi/view?usp=drive_linkCan you please help...
  4. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, My PC has been restarting on its own or blue screening with error "Driver Power State Failure".This occurs every day or two. I am attaching my dump file in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYDY1uCedGU5vtKPIBdPcgRcdGrZ5mXi/view?usp=drive_linkCan you please help...
  5. BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, I have a problem with the blue screen randomly show up and restart my cocomputer. The code is DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I re-install my window 11,but it still show up but changed to an opacity blue screen.You can see my computer details and memory Dumps on link...
  6. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure: Hi, I was trying to play a game with modifications and my laptop started lagging and then it BSOD with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried going back to old posts and trying the solutions those posts had... but none of them fixed it and the blue screen pops up when...
  7. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hello. Good day! Can someone please help me with my HP Elitebook Intelcore I5 vpro 8th Gen. Everytime I open the power button it loads very long. It shows message like Diagnosing your Pc, attempting repairs, so I just wait for it to repair itself then a blue screen will show...
  8. Blue Screen, Driver Power State Failure

Blue Screen, Driver Power State Failure: I replaced the battery on my laptop several months ago, and it seems like since then it'll have random "Driver Power State Failures" and have to restart. Is there a way to fix this? It's a Special Edition Star Wars HP Notebook....
  9. BLUE SCREEN DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BLUE SCREEN DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: I don't know what to do i tried almost everything, reinstall my graphic drivers and a lot of more things, my system got very slowed down and i got a really good PC COMPONENTS: Ryzen 7 3800x, AMD RADEON VII, CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB 3200MHZ, CORSAIR MP510 960GB MINIDUMP CARPET:...
  10. Driver power state failure blue screen

Driver power state failure blue screen: Event log had this share: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffc48a4e51e640, 0xffffbe871ca7d8e0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 960e9445-c7c2-4781-a52c-1b85d1d881c3....